NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I feel attacked 😆. Am I washed? Nah. Do I play in the lowest men’s division on Wednesday nights? You damn right I do.

****, I think you gotta actually want to play to be washed. I have bone on bone in one knee and a rebuilt ankle in the other. Football was a choice. Should have stuck with baseball, so I could hoop for fun now.

Some NTers always going for the low hanging fruit being Vanessa. She has ZERO control over quantity. It's ALL Nike driving upset customers to buy their other Nike basketball sneaker lines. If Nike wanted they could easily flood their retail stores, online.... with Kobes. They're building hype into next year for 2024 and beyond. I was upset too since I couldn't get any Kobes for retail. I was lucky to get one at KITH. But I would never, ever blame Vanessa and/or daughters for not being able to get a pair. It's time to stop thinking emotionally. In a year or two, the market will hopefully stabilize and you'll eventually get a pair or a few. But for now, Nike is playing the marketing game that made them a multi billion dollar company. Like I said before Nike wants to build the Kobe line into something bigger and sustainable for years to come.. This is why Vanessa said she wanted the Nike Kobe line to be part of his legacy.

Looks good to me lol
IMG_2675.jpeg

When there is a solution so simple, blame should be distributed to those who do not do right by their words. Nike is a global corporation, do right by your customers. Vanessa would never have been mentioned had she not said anything about getting more shoes to the regular consumer, paraphrasing. Nike could kill the resale market but they refuse. I appreciate your respectful reply. No view is wrong, when you can discuss civil and not name call, and rant.
It’s an interesting debate but I’m looking to where she said there would be enough for EVERYONE in her comments. What I can say is that on this drop her commitment was delivered whether it was her doing or Nike. More people got their hands on these then in past Kobe releases.

It’s an interesting debate but I’m looking to where she said there would be enough for EVERYONE in her comments. What I can say is that on this drop her commitment was delivered whether it was her doing or Nike. More people got their hands on these then in past Kobe releases.

I saw it on instagram, where it was the deal where there were two posters @vanessabryant & nike nike or maybe nikebasketball nikebasketball it very well could have been late 2022 early 2023 when these got the first pro images. She said the goal going forward was for all Kobe releases to be accessible to fans and not just in limited amounts. I've also see 300K mens pairs thrown around on insta too in graphics. No idea if that's accurate or speculation. If accurate that appears to be about double what is usually made available.

Wear it. I feel like everybody on the NT page should buy to enjoy. Who am I though 👴🏾

Remember those Jackie Robinson Griffey's, where the money went the Jackie Robinson foundation? Look those up on SNKRS and think of how much good could be done if there was no resale market. Makes me sick.

Back
Top Bottom