NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Damn, are you me? 😂 4-6 are the GOATs in the Kobe line for me.

Thankfully I’m still able to hoop and that’s all I want Kobes for: to go 2-5 for 5/6 points in my rec league.
Same for me... can speaking on the OG 4s as those the only ones I hooped in back then. But def can do the Protro 4s now... they just feel bulky and different. With now experiencing hooping in the Protro 5s and 6s... can def see what the rave was about with the OG models

Same for me... can speaking on the OG 4s as those the only ones I hooped in back then. But def can do the Protro 4s now... they just feel bulky and different. With now experiencing hooping in the Protro 5s and 6s... can def see what the rave was about with the OG models

the protro 4? felt the same as the og version to me. maybe a little less bounce. don't think there was much of a change in the 2 versions.

have yet to play in the 5 or 6 protros.

Damn, are you me? 😂 4-6 are the GOATs in the Kobe line for me.

Thankfully I’m still able to hoop and that’s all I want Kobes for: to go 2-5 for 5/6 points in my rec league.

If I wanted to play to score 4-8 points per game I could still play. But when I play against someone who I know I’d cook for 20-30 and now I’m getting cooked for 15 while scoring 5. I just can’t do it. I rather not play :rofl:

If I wanted to play to score 4-8 points per game I could still play. But when I play against someone who I know I’d cook for 20-30 and now I’m getting cooked for 15 while scoring 5. I just can’t do it. I rather not play :rofl:
I was never that nice in basketball, didn’t have money growing up so didn’t get a chance to play organized sports all that much. Attending camps was a pipe dream. Just hooped outside and whenever my mom could afford a YMCA membership for me.

Not to sound cheesy but I do it for the love of the game. Basketball is a team sport, I don’t care if I go 0-2 and don’t score a single point if we win the game. Y’all can rag on me all you want for going 0-2 in some Protros, ain’t gonna take away my happiness.

I was never that nice in basketball, didn’t have money growing up so didn’t get a chance to play organized sports all that much. Attending camps was a pipe dream. Just hooped outside and whenever my mom could afford a YMCA membership for me.

Not to sound cheesy but I do it for the love of the game. Basketball is a team sport, I don’t care if I go 0-2 and don’t score a single point if we win the game. Y’all can rag on me all you want for going 0-2 in some Protros, ain’t gonna take away my happiness.

Hey we are all different. While I played for the same reason as you I liked to score and hit people :lol: within reason though. It was sort of therapeutic for me. But I just can’t accept getting this bad this quickly. It’s just frustrating, but Father Time is undefeated and well, some of us have had injuries that just caught up with us. For me the biggest issue is the pain the next day. My patella’s are in really bad shape where the next day walking up and down stairs becomes so painful, and I refuse to take pain meds for that.

remember that time in here when cats were openly stating they were cool with fakes....
terrible time ... terrible

I must've been on hiatus from in here at that time bcuz wtf

Cats ok with fakes to justify not hitting on the real joints 🤔🤣🤣🤣

My son pair just got delivered he gone be geeked on Christmas lbs
IMG_0124.jpeg

IMG_0125.jpeg

My question is why theyre giving Davis Kobe PEs like he's like that or sumthn

Put on some Embids or sumthn

Just like PJ Tuckers PEs that were fugly

Dude don't eem score half the time but got a Kobe PE 🙄

Back
Top Bottom