NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

My question is why theyre giving Davis Kobe PEs like he's like that or sumthn

Put on some Embids or sumthn

Just like PJ Tuckers PEs that were fugly

Dude don't eem score half the time but got a Kobe PE 🙄
AD been rocking Kobe’s for a minute now. Was awaiting them throughout the playoffs and finals run during the COVID season and ever since after. Pretty sure it was him debuted the reverse grinches on court iirc.

Yea AD been wearing Kobe’s since at least 2019. I have no issues with him wearing them. High tops and mids are overrated in terms of protecting your ankles. It’s more of mental thing than anything else.

Wasn't sure how I was gonna like the red in person but there Fire! Better in hand.
IMG_1939.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg

Yeah I know he been rockin em still don't look right to me 😂

Been waiting on these since he debuted them

I love(d) playing in lows but will pull out a high Kobe X every once in a blue moon

... And yes retro fiend retro fiend , that red pops more in person 🔥

Does anyone need in a 4y?? Grabbed the last pair at FTL and prefer that they go to someone who actually wants to wear and not resell.

those Tobias PE look like some NikeID outlet returns lol. I remember the chokehold the yeezy ID 6's had on everybody and the TB colorways sitting everywhere lol.

I think they should bring back the Chao 6's since a lot of people struck out and still want the chaos 5's

My question is why theyre giving Davis Kobe PEs like he's like that or sumthn

Put on some Embids or sumthn

Just like PJ Tuckers PEs that were fugly

Dude don't eem score half the time but got a Kobe PE 🙄

Um, have you seen some of the people who get and have gotten PEs over the past few years? :lol:

Did a red lace swap on my Bruce Lee Vs since the original yellow laces were starting to rip and got an extra pair for the Reverse Grinches. Not really a fan of the all red look on the Grinches since they make them look kind of plain. Maybe I can be the coolest guy and leave one green and one red.

1702974464660.png

1702974492659.png

1702974515799.png

1702974531477.png

Did a red lace swap on my Bruce Lee Vs since the original yellow laces were starting to rip and got an extra pair for the Reverse Grinches. Not really a fan of the all red look on the Grinches since they make them look kind of plain. Maybe I can be the coolest guy and leave one green and one red.

1702974464660.png

1702974492659.png

1702974515799.png

1702974531477.png
Red don’t look bad bro but I’ll stick with the green for sure can’t wait until my arrive

1702974464660.png

1702974492659.png

1702974515799.png

1702974531477.png
Not a fan of the red tone of those laces.

Back
Top Bottom