NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I also had that coupon for ebay.. tried to use it but all the sellers were declining my offers last night even though they were on par with stockx.

Now they're dropping the price some more but the code expired.

I'll keep waiting.. last sale for my size has dropped pretty close to pre-Dec 15 and it's only the 2nd business day since.

Edit: I watched every listing in my size and now the sellers are sending offers.. funny how things change in less than 24 hrs :lol:

Last edited:
Hate ebay sellers.. dudes really think they're prestigious for selling you a pair of shoes like you can't see whats happening on ALL other apps. Huge windows for offer but will only accept 5 bucks off, poor communication, stock pic, bad attitude and will appear dismissive if you even think of asking a question.

Not all are like that but man.. there are some A-1 POS sellers on there :lol:

My reverse came in today. They definitely don’t look anywhere near as good as the Grinch, but they look nice.
image.jpg

Sorry not pocket watching just trying to make myself feel better about this resale I’m going to have to pay as well. Congrats on the pair.
No worries. Not what I was really looking to pay either. They have some pairs just recently listed at cheaper, but with tax and shipping it’s just as much. The $57 off helped, otherwise I’d be looking at well over $600 with tax and shipping.

Supposed to be. Its a reverse of the gradient effect on the original grinches (darker at the midsole, lighter towards the top of the foot)

What type of box did Nike ship these reverse grinches in?

My shipment says it was damaged!
IMG_5335.jpeg

May or may not be the same, but KD's that I got last week the box was damaged as well. Nike used a really flimsy, somewhat oversized box to ship it.

On the other hand the boxes they use for NikeID's is nice and sturdy...

They switched to recycled thin cardboard boxes which are almost worse than when they used tape that blatantly said NIKE all over it. Every single sneaker I've gotten with the new shipping box has been half open at the flimsy bottom part.

They switched to recycled thin cardboard boxes which are almost worse than when they used tape that blatantly said NIKE all over it. Every single sneaker I've gotten with the new shipping box has been half open at the flimsy bottom part.

They need to go back to the old basic boxes they used to use. No nike branding all over them and not flimsy as hell. They don’t care though, they’d rather customers purchases get damaged/stolen. I’m sure they’re aware of the issues

Back
Top Bottom