NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

SHHH... 12/21

screencapture-instagram-stories-nikebasketball-3262073156024422292-2023-12-20-06_48_05.png

I suppose Vanessa succumbed to the influence of some less-than-impressive individuals and visited Nike Corporate. There, she reportedly insisted on the Chinese sweatshops working overtime to produce more Kobe sneakers, ensuring that ungrateful kids receive a pair around Christmas.

Just locked in my size 11.5 pair for $420 shipped. Had a 10% Top Star trial coupon. Chase Freedom 5% CB on PayPal takes it down to $398.95.

50% bonus redemption on travel/select categories bumps the cash back to 7.5% so then I’m looking at $388.45 net net for my pair.

Still have a size 12 coming from SNKRS. Will use those to authenticate my eBay pair 😆.

Good luck to everyone still looking for a pair, stay strong and buy the dip!

Forgot all about that 10% off TS membership discount. I guess I'll browse ebay and see if there's any steals I can find before my trial membership runs out in January

Forgot all about that 10% off TS membership discount. I guess I'll browse ebay and see if there's any steals I can find before my trial membership runs out in January
Yeah, I was trying to use the SNEAKTENOFF code first but nobody was biting on my offers and then the code expired. I wish the Top Star code was multiple use so I can cop more kicks. Still won’t hit the $900 limit to unlock Top Star but I was never trying to anyway.

Just locked in my size 11.5 pair for $420 shipped. Had a 10% Top Star trial coupon. Chase Freedom 5% CB on PayPal takes it down to $398.95.

50% bonus redemption on travel/select categories bumps the cash back to 7.5% so then I’m looking at $388.45 net net for my pair.

Still have a size 12 coming from SNKRS. Will use those to authenticate my eBay pair 😆.

Good luck to everyone still looking for a pair, stay strong and buy the dip!

Everyone on ebay wants 500+, stockx/goat selling for 450 and under.

Rather buy on ebay as the fees are lower but these sellers are just straight up clowns.

Rather buy on ebay as the fees are lower but these sellers are just straight up clowns.
Always seen ebay with way higher than sx prices. Even goat has been kinda high, but never as high as eBay. I like eBay since the shipping is typically 15 compared to 25 from sx and goat. Plus sx always has those bs fees, but ever since sx rep went down, I only ever use them to compare prices.

I forgot that I had a bid of $200 in StockX for 6Y.

Someone claimed it today ....

Is there a difference between 6 and 6Y?

I feel like listings on eBay give me slightly more peace of mind and allow me to QC the pair I'm actually going to receive rather than the mystery box I get from GOAT/SX. The issue with eBay is sellers don't lower prices as frequently/quickly as sellers on GOAT/SX. What helped me is sorting by newest listing and filtering for people who are taking best offers. Then I look for people with lower BIN prices since they're more likely to accept a lower offer compared to the people with higher BINs.

I forgot that I had a bid of $200 in StockX for 6Y.

Someone claimed it today ....

Is there a difference between 6 and 6Y?
The 6Y comes with the standard orange box and the CF plate on the bottom is just shiny plastic, not CF.

Back
Top Bottom