NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Still no movement on my reverse grinch from SNKRS still says preparing shipment almost a week a later 😫😫😫
1703178639389.png

My 10.5 from SNKRS just arrived and it is too small. It would cost me another $100 to sell my pair on StockX and buy an 11. Does anybody have suggestions for reliable trades?

My 10.5 from SNKRS just arrived and it is too small. It would cost me another $100 to sell my pair on StockX and buy an 11. Does anybody have suggestions for reliable trades?

Give it some wears and see how it goes. There should be some some leeway after some wears. And/or you can take the insoles out. Also, you could wear thinner socks too.

The reason I’ve been sizing up on Protros. But some posters suggest going TTS 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks for the responses… I wore 10.5 back in the day. Hooped in the Concords and loved them. Then a friend tipped me off about the Del Sols at the outlets for $40 and I grabbed a couple pairs. Somehow I can barely get my foot in them now

If you have a resale store near you (in a mall, etc) go in and see if they have the size you want. Take note of the price. Also see if they have the size you want to trade in, and take note of that price. Then see if they are open to a trade.

Don't expect it to be an even trade since they are helping you out. Even if it's $20, it's still likely cheaper than doing it another way. You can also feel somewhat confident they are legit, and you don't have to worry about shipping costs. I was Christmas shopping last night, and the resale store in the mall I was in had more than 5 pairs....definitely more than they had for the last 2 Kobe releases. Hopefully you encounter the same.

Thanks for the responses… I wore 10.5 back in the day. Hooped in the Concords and loved them. Then a friend tipped me off about the Del Sols at the outlets for $40 and I grabbed a couple pairs. Somehow I can barely get my foot in them now
If you're basically saying the same kicks you got back when they originally released in 2011 ... you can't wear anymore... then that's a "your feet" issue. I've been one of the folks that have spoke on sizing breaking it down from if wearing casually or for hooping.

I guess for folks that had OG models... you guys should try them on to see if they still fit.
The reason I’ve been sizing up on Protros. But some posters suggest going TTS 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom