NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

If you strike out on retail just buy from GOAT or move onto another release.

In today’s day and age no one is going to hook you up if there’s money to be made. If these were bricks then you’d have a higher likelihood of people throwing oops.

Last edited:
Honestly, I now live out my sneakerhead dreams vicariously through my son. While I occasionally go for sneakers, I'm okay if I miss out. However, when I truly desire a pair, it's usually for my son. If he scores a pair, it brings me the same joy I felt when I was deeply into it. That being said, I've never received compliments or attention, aside from casual remarks from certain individuals (Dudes and Hood Rats Chicks), about my kicks.

We all here on a sneaker forum. I’m sure non-sneakerheads think we’re all losers and wonder what’s so good about buying the same shoe in every shade of color

and this is why it makes no sense for these men (and women apparently) to come here and tell others how to feel about this line. as i've said before, most of the dudes complaining weren't even around in any kobe thread in the past.

if your willing to fight for sneakers your one of them

No sir not fighting for kix what I look like

I stopped buying Jordan's after the 2011 space jams bcuz I had to run thru the mall to get them after waiting outside the mall overnight so I wish I would fight over shoes bruh

Only fighting I do is with u at 10am on snkrs with just 1 finger

U shouldve fought the school for more class time so you'd know the difference between you're and your tho

I hear u my guy keko jones keko jones

Anybody salty about not getting looked out for by any one individual in here tho needs to reevaluate some things

Letting everyone know where there's still pairs in the wild whether local or not is more than enuff assistance

Like someone said, some of u aren't built for what all it takes to get a W outside of snkrs and other online websites

Just clicking and wishing at 10am isn't enuff anymore alot of the time

It's about NETWORKING and building relationships, not just when a shoe u want is about to drop

... and some luck here and there
I hear you and this is not to go at him at all. I'm not about the drama. He has previously stated what specific stores so I guess it was me thinking he'd be consistent.

Even that time with the specific stores... I def reached out to them(before store opening so yall don't think I waited midday) and inquired and they ain't know what I was talking about 🤷🏾‍♂️. They were saying there's another Towneast store.

Again not tryna go at him at all. Whether acquisition or not info is appreciated

No sir not fighting for kix what I look like

I stopped buying Jordan's after the 2011 space jams bcuz I had to run thru the mall to get them after waiting outside the mall overnight

I wish I would fight over shoes bruh

Only fighting I do is with u at 10am on snkrs with just 1 finger

So you thought my post about being about that life was back door life? 🤣

So you thought my post about being about that life was back door life? 🤣

No

U said ppl who were about that of life or something were losers and for kids or whatever

What kind of life are u talking about if not going hard for sneakers or having a back door hookup?

Fighting and committing crimes for sneaks? If so then I agree with that

Being about that of life for sneakers is for kids and losers.

No

U said ppl who were about that of life or something were losers and for kids or whatever

What kind of life are u talking about if not going hard for sneakers or having a back door hookup?

Fighting and committing crimes for sneaks? If so then I agree with that

There is no other meaning for “about that life“ 😂.

IMG_4701.jpeg

Back when I could get VI’s without a human sacrifice.

He’s typically given out that info though. But you’re also not in Dallas so not sure how that info helps you lol
Not to be smart but will come off that way.
You do know that people have friends and family in places other than where they live. I have gotten help from them numerous times on my resell kobes acquisitions all across the country. I do the seeking out via OU...FB marketplace or ebay... and pose for a meet up and they have meet the person. Fortunately all these occurrences have been stand up meet ups.

Back
Top Bottom