NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

IMG_1862.jpeg

As a hooper. That's why I said .5.... it was referring to using them to hoop. I had already had the BHMs, ASG and gold medals. And knew if I wanted just a little bit of comfort I had to go for a 12 for the pair I got for the hardwood. No complaints from me after that.

Everyone's feet are different and style of play is different.

He’s typically given out that info though. But you’re also not in Dallas so not sure how that info helps you lol

I’m in Dallas. The info helps me lol. He posted something about the red bird mall (which I live 5 minutes from) having extra pairs early last week. I was out of town and that damn store doesn’t answer their phone at all so I wasn’t going to send people on wild goose chases going up there for me.

But if I really wanted info on something, I would just dm the person directly. I’ve had a few members out here show me love on stuff in the past, and I try to return the favor when I can. A lot of people overlook the networking aspect in all of this. There’s room for everyone to eat, but you gotta bring something to the table as well, or at the very least make it worth it for the people who help you out.

Im down so bad lol
I was geeked when my lil cousin wanted some kobes ($212) for xmas. I was like since i couldnt get em. I will just live through him lol. Ordered the wrong size. Oops, now my gf owns them which is even better. So these jawns like both of ours. I even tried to fit my sz12 in this 6.5youth. Its rough out here

IMG_0504.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom