NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

1704333127571.png

Grinch, White Del Sol, Mambacita, ASG, Reverse. Pretty solid releases for the 6s so far if you ask me. The bigger issue is the lack of availability. Some of the PEs are dope but I'd love more OG colorways.

I agree but all those colors except for the mambacitas were older protros. I see nothing appealing on the horizon for the 6. They’re sitting on all the og heat and giving nba players sick exclusives. The Italian camo is the only thing that’s peaked my interest so far. If we can get a chaos and dark knight 6 gr ill shut up

I agree but all those colors except for the mambacitas were older protros. I see nothing appealing on the horizon for the 6. They’re sitting on all the og heat and giving nba players sick exclusives. The Italian camo is the only thing that’s peaked my interest so far. If we can get a chaos and dark knight 6 gr ill shut up
Besides Italian Camos, that's it for 6s that we know of so far in '24. If we only get one pair of 6s in '24 I'll be disappointed.

Exactly. “Meh I’ll take em”. There are probably 10 colorways you’d prefer before these but you’re taking what you can get. That’s the cornerstone of their selling prowess. Take what you get.
They’re gonna drop all these trash colorways knowing they’ll sell out because so many people are desperate to have any Kobes at this point. Same strategy JB has used forever. Why drop the ones everyone actually wants when you can sucker people into buying these other ones first and you know they’ll buy the good ones, too. Whenever that eventually is.

They’re gonna drop all these trash colorways knowing they’ll sell out because so many people are desperate to have any Kobes at this point. Same strategy JB has used forever. Why drop the ones everyone actually wants when you can sucker people into buying these other ones first and you know they’ll buy the good ones, too. Whenever that eventually is.
👌🏾

I really do wish we were privied to who decides what models/colorways release

Exactly. “Meh I’ll take em”. There are probably 10 colorways you’d prefer before these but you’re taking what you can get. That’s the cornerstone of their selling prowess. Take what you get.

The OG 6 was my favorite kobe model. Didn’t buy every cw back then & sure as hell dont have every protrol but the white bhm ill gladly add to the collection.

I love the green laces but tried out some lace swaps. Love both the black and red but like the black slightly better.

Attachments

• tempImagenkbOLA.jpg
    tempImagenkbOLA.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 47
  • tempImageNLe7rB.jpg
    tempImageNLe7rB.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 50
  • tempImageppLN7D.jpg
    tempImageppLN7D.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 48
  • tempImageZoJxXZ.jpg
    tempImageZoJxXZ.jpg