NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Can't believe it... size 16. According to stock numbers only 10 were available and this was the pair I wanted most....
Screenshot_20240413_081753_SNKRS.jpg
Gah damn you're a 16??

The OG viii fit big IMO. I tried on my normal size (14) in the easters and they were flopping hard. I had to size down to 13 and they fit soo much better. Not saying a full down is the answer to anyone but we big-footers dont have a choice.

Just sharing my experience with the OGs

The OG viii fit big IMO. I tried on my normal size (14) in the easters and they were flopping hard. I had to size down to 13 and they fit soo much better. Not saying a full down is the answer to anyone but we big-footers dont have a choice.

Need to make this in double wide for us :lol:

OG’s were TTS. I have 5 pairs (ids and retail). All the same

I prefer the og fit on the 6s. The protro 6s fit really snug and toe comfort starts to become a question mark
The grinch protro is when I figured it out.

I'm a size 15 in every sneaker. But these protros and even the recent Lebron retros just fit snug and I have to go to 16 which stinks since some stop at 15 or the 16's are super limited.

Glad to have hit the camo's for retail.

2 16's are on stockx for the Philly's but no way I'm shelling out 1100 for em.

Back
Top Bottom