NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

cant-wait-excited.gif

i remember that colorway.. they look really nice in-hand, the crimson laces/nike logo really pop out. Might be unpopular here but i'd double-up on the Elite black/gold colorway if those comesback. I'm good with sulfurs for now, still have 2x of those - one for casual and another to play ball with.

The OG were super snug. Always went half size up. The only one that bucked that were the NSW, EXTs, and Mambacurials.

8 model was legendary , may wasnt the best performance shoe out of the whole line but overall it had the best aesthetics along with 6 and certainly the best CWs out of all the line , give a blackout pair pls and purple CW back .

Had the OG Python color way. What a time it was... I'd take the Christmas (Stained Glass) and the ASG color way for casual unless they incorporate significantly better cushioning, otherwise I'm out on these random color ways. Still can't believe they just skipped the 7s. My favorite Kobe aesthetically speaking, favorite Christmas and ASG color way EVER on that model. Even the USA gold medal color way was insane on the 7. I know performance wasn't it on the 7s (maybe Protro can help?) but still..

Clean as a whistle but gonna age terribly especially the icey sole

But need to figure out if the drop in lunarlon cushion set up is the same. Didn’t last and squeaked like a mofo
I’m guessing swap lunar for react Maybe a heel zoom hex pod like gt cut 2?

Clean as a whistle but gonna age terribly especially the icey sole

But need to figure out if the drop in lunarlon cushion set up is the same. Didn’t last and squeaked like a mofo

the best would be Turbo zoom + React, but I might be dreaming lol

Back
Top Bottom