NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

The kobe 8 is one of the few times in my life ive had to size down in a bball shoe. I had the easter’s back in the day and those suckers ran HUGE

Reactions: MVP
It's been a minute. I don't remember the Sparks. Dope shoe. The WTK were the only 8s I didn't get a hold off.

But colorways, Achilles, Amnesty, Sulfurs and Purple Fades are probably the best.

I have low expectations for this wave of Kobe’s they just announced

Anyway they better drop Christmas lights next year

1703001922279.png

Literally waiting on these, couldn't get the OGs when I was a kid.

Xmas 9s are supposed to be dropping next year
I'm not even sure how and when each model is getting protro'd anymore. We should be getting more 8s especially with the college players getting PEs, but we get more 4s and 6s (not even the best ones) instead.
Also, RIP to the 7.

Attachments

• 89vitq.jpg
    89vitq.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,178
Spark CW was the best out of the 8 line mikes away from the second but in general the 8 had the best general CWs out of the Kobe line tbh

Sparks CW was fire.. had a chance to buy it at $250 before it was announced that it was an exclusive release then prices tripled. Back then it was extremely uncommon for Kobe shoes to be $500+

who hit halos on nike instore reserve when they released??? Did they have the halo shirts instore when yall picked up the shoes

Im hoping my store has the black kobe shirts instore on wed

Sparks CW was fire.. had a chance to buy it at $250 before it was announced that it was an exclusive release then prices tripled. Back then it was extremely uncommon for Kobe shoes to be $500+

Awe man, that was nice.

Hindsight is always 40/40 like the club.

Man. The orient always got the dope exclusives.

Wtk, xmas 1, mambacuticles, sparkies, manila pack, allstars, prayludes… all that stood out to me.

But now theyre announcing just these bland team colorways, im like:

15CD6A2F-996D-4780-B8C8-A54B22308815.png

Give me something provocative, turns the masses heads and gives them taco neck syndrome.

One of my biggest sneaker regrets was not paying the $300 thinking they would release over here :smh:

Back
Top Bottom