NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

Lol, nah just trying to keep it low key and not be the dude straight up matchy matchy background rapper for Nelly, lookin like somebody from the other thread on here.... Wildin...
There’s a dude at my gym that wears a different matching body tech fleece sweat suit every day.

Even worse, the latest style tech fleece has like a two toned design with a different oval color around the stomach and crotch, so he looks like a damn kangaroo with a pouch lol.

lol exactly. A basic white and teal pair of shoes isn't difficult to dress:lol:
my favorite part though is that he is so anti-matching that he thinks an all black tech fleece suit is the solution - as if all black clothing isn't uh, MATCHING.

my favorite part though is that he is so anti-matching that he thinks an all black tech fleece suit is the solution - as if all black clothing isn't uh, MATCHING.
Low key.... just low key.... not a whole Hornets warm up fit. Or this. A lot of dudes still dressing lke this on here.... I think that's who I'm offending.... it's cool Dirty South. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240209_100200_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240209_100200_Google.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 705
I like them.... but I know they could've made a better colorway... I like them.... I won't sell them.... I mean I like them.... worst part is the color tho.... there I said it. Hideous.

2024-02-1321.14.316978079894934711073.jpg

Back
Top Bottom