NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

Dope in hand. Wish they used a better leather on the tongue that didn't crease just trying them on but im knit picking.
IMG_2463.jpeg

Resale prices on these are surprisingly low. I want a pair of 8s to hoop in but might wait for the Venice Beach drop.

Do you guys think the purple and aquas will drop lower or higher when those come out?

Resale prices on these are surprisingly low. I want a pair of 8s to hoop in but might wait for the Venice Beach drop.

Do you guys think the purple and aquas will drop lower or higher when those come out?

I've noticed, in general, that newly released shoes aren't reselling for much with very few exceptions.

Regardless, this is a good thing for consumers. I bet they're sweating that they're only getting about $50 profit after all the fees/gas/time wasted from the Kobe 8 lol. Hardly worth it even if you get a couple pairs.

^^^ $50 each damn thats good money!! I hear what your saying but that only applies to the baby resellers who use platforms to sell, i made a killing off these easy money

ive said it lots of times if im not getting at least 20 of one shoe i aint leaving the house

DFW FAM TOWNEAST WILL HAVE KOBE 8 COURT PURPLE GS PAIRS 2MORO, they have around 70 pairs

^^^ $50 each damn thats good money!! I hear what your saying but that only applies to the baby resellers who use platforms to sell, i made a killing off these easy money

ive said it lots of times if im not getting at least 20 of one shoe i aint leaving the house

Considering they were selling other Kobe's for 2-3x as much, I don't think they're happy :lol:

Still a ton of listings online sellers asking for double and they're not selling. I've made offers to ebay sellers for the last sale price on stockx and they counter with $5 off their $400 price.

^^ so they made around $60 total???

I still haven't decided if im keeping the purple pair

These should be FSR $99 at the outlets collecting dust lol

I saw someone from Kentucky with them on and was wondering if it was the new release.

I think Justin Edwards also had the italian camos on last week.

Nike Kobe 8 Protro “Wolf Grey”
Color: Wolf Grey/White-Wolf Grey
Style Code: HF9550-002
Release Date: Fall 2024
Price: $190
1710877635986.png

DFW folks Towneast has around 75 pairs in the venice pair

I wanted to take a pair today but i have to wait until the first week of April
Might need to ask for a favor on the girl dad pair when it comes out. Only pair of upcoming Kobe’s I got my eyes on

Back
Top Bottom