NIKE Kobe VIII PROTRO - 2023

IMG_5215.png

Let’s go

I like the OG thin tongue more. The leather used on the Protro tongue isn't that great and not very flexible/breathable. If they really wanted better comfort and padding they could have took the nylon fabric tongue from the Elites. The tongue from the GT Cut 1 also heavily reminded me of the 8s in shape.
This

GT cut was great because of the 8 like tongues

Anybody know how to cop on Vanessa’s site. That joint always disappear every time I throw it in my cart. Is there a certain time it’s supposed to go up?

Forgot to enter smh. Crazy how often I’ll remember at 10:50 eastern, and then again at noon lol

IMG_5848.jpeg
IMG_5852.jpeg
IMG_5860.jpeg
IMG_5847.jpeg
Worked this morning, then spent a little two hours in traffic for about 5 minutes of actual time at Undefeated to pick up the shoes. Also grabbed a jersey since I couldn’t figure out sizing online. Gotta love LA with the traffic vs store time 😩🥳

Since I had to pick up the kicks at the La Brea location, I had to roll up in the Undefeated La Brea Protro 1s. Made it back home with some Panera food and worked for a few more hours. Just took a few shots (and will also be cross posting this in the main Kobe thread 🤍).

basically have 1 bar of service at work. I entered the jerseys first and when it came to entering for the 8s, the signal was too weak and it logged me out couldnt enter lol

saw later today i got email for a jersey

Back
Top Bottom