Nike Kyrie 3 NikeID now live... Premium Options available until 4/26

Damnit, how convenient thy drop the day after this $20 off $100 GC expires [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

why not Sir ?

2s r still up, maybe later ????

Usually you can design By now on the U.K. Site... they released the shoes there but not on the NikeID UK site... NikeID.com USa does updates at 10am/12noon/3pm to its shoes and options so I'll wait til then... but as of now it's not looking too good but keeping my fingers crossed

Has Nike made a statement regarding Kyrie 3 ID's? Noticed that there's no Lebron 14 ID either--wondering if they're being phased out for potentially cannibalizing sales of GR colorways. Weird.

Has Nike made a statement regarding Kyrie 3 ID's? Noticed that there's no Lebron 14 ID either--wondering if they're being phased out for potentially cannibalizing sales of GR colorways. Weird.

i believe they said coming soon on twitter.

i think we'll see it once the season ends.

Only 4 months late since this thread was made lol. The pair they showed off will hold it down until better options are available. I need yellow options.

$185 is a huge jump though :smh:

Last edited:
There's a regular version also available for $165, just go to the regular ID section and they're there. Options are pretty limited on those too tho. :smh:

Ah no wonder I went straight to the premium option :wow:. Am I seeing it right that there's only white outsole option?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom