Nike Kyrie 5

I like how big the swoosh is on the tacos. I hope they make more colorways like that

So happy this was inaccurate!! Hahaa

Attachments

• 5448C741-E851-4FC3-9AB8-D71BED2AFAFB.jpeg
    5448C741-E851-4FC3-9AB8-D71BED2AFAFB.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
The 4’s were good but for basketball they were a little too “rocky” like rocks back and forth for you. I hope that changed

Nba gonna fine him like those kanye basketball shoes they tryna band.

I love 3M Reflection on my shoes...

The 4’s were good but for basketball they were a little too “rocky” like rocks back and forth for you. I hope that changed

The 4s are intended for that “rocky” back and forth. Its not designed by mistake. The way these Vs looks they gonna carry that feature along.

Hey somebody in here was saying how the first color of each model releases in Dec and is usually the best, samurai, bruce lee, effects etc were the best what yall thinking about these two 5's coming out

Definitely will be waiting for the all star game colorway.

The celtics will be playing a Christmas game this year, so hopefully nike goes back to releasing Christmas edition kicks again.

The 4s are intended for that “rocky” back and forth. Its not designed by mistake. The way these Vs looks they gonna carry that feature along.
Oh I know they are. After a while I got used to it but there was an adjustment period for sure and after you take then off it’s like jumping off an inclined treadmill haha. It’s not major but it something I’d prefer to be without

Last edited:
Oh I know they are. After a while I got used to it but there was an adjustment period for sure and after you fake then off it’s like jumping off an inclined treadmill haha. It’s not major but it something I’d prefer to be without

To fix your problem:
Get another shoe in your rotation.

Gotta remember this is a signature shoe engineered around the player not the consumer.

To each his own, Be I’m going to respectfully say y’all trippin’. The Big 3M swoosh is what makes this color imo. Definitely going to try for these

Not too thrilled over the tacos but I love the model. Can hardly wait and see what they do with it.

Back
Top Bottom