Nike Kyrie 5

kyrie-irving-of-the-boston-celtics-handles-the-ball-against-the-on-picture-id1057020480

kyrie-irving-of-the-boston-celtics-handles-the-ball-against-the-on-picture-id1057020478

bojan-bogdanovic-of-the-indiana-pacers-handles-the-ball-against-the-picture-id1057020214

I love the design of these! The colorways and color blocking possibilities are endless. Definitely getting a pair or 2.

Oh they need to put these on nikeid ASAP too

These are probably the most unique looking Kyrie's yet.

Kyrie said there will be more colorways and storytelling than before, so these could end up being the best so far.

i get the feeling Kyrie wants to make his sneakers more popular than Lebron's so i wont be surprised if he asks Nike to release creative GR colorways. either that or we gonna get dope ID options.
Nike really needs to start trying with ID again. The last time they gave any graphic options was the 2

6AEF5C08-B158-49F5-A721-0785BC21CEDA.jpeg
Haven’t seen the dreams done yet so did a quick edit. It’d be cool if instead of a “Lebron watch” they did the best selling Kyrie colorways
I think it's too early in the Kyrie line to do something like that. Plus that's when Nike gets extra lazy. Dreams should stay only on the 1's

Back
Top Bottom