Nike Kyrie 5

^^ definitely like those. Planning to pick up a pair of Kyrie 4's for ball, just need to try them on 1/2 size up first. Seems like ppl still prefer the 4's when it comes to performance. Tried on....well I tried to get my foot in the concepts kyrie 5, thought I was going to rip the shoe at TTS and returned them. Just saw the youtube video of the way to loosen up the upper part of the strap but having to struggle to put a pair of shoes on is just ridiculous so may not even bother with the 5's.

The design is cool, the lockdown is great, but the traction is questionable.

I really don't know when I'll wear my Concepts pair again. I don't feel comfortable at all playing in those.

Kyrie 6 weartest sample from solebrothers. First thought they look like Yeezy 2 but you can see designs from other Kyries
35C55A7E-1CEE-49B1-824A-3E8C9CA069E7.jpeg

Maybe its the flytrap 2.

But look like yezzy.

And i agree hope that traction got better and the leather stayed.

Flytrap 2 are already out dude.
Look on the photo of the inside shot, has 6 VI on the strap.

It’s 2 small photos but I’m already waiting on these, I do like the look but been waiting on the 6 since the first step on a court in a 5.

Weird.. why sole brothers get that lol

Looking more towards a high.
The outsole shape pretty similar. Forefoot soon. Nothing groundbreaking

It’s 2 small photos but I’m already waiting on these, I do like the look but been waiting on the 6 since the first step on a court in a 5.
My bad your right.
I was thinking this but these are called “KYRIE LOW” 2 which is confusing as hell.

But them them samples arent a Low.

upload_2019-2-20_19-36-29.jpeg

I usually wait till after the BHM's and All Stars to judge a shoe, and yeah there's not much to look forward to. Tacos and BHM's are underwhelming, and the Rokits are just ugly then they show an actually cool all star pair that doesn't release :smh:

Although I do want to see the Spongebob, Patrick, and Family Guy pairs. Nike somewhat saved the 4's with the cereal pack pretty late so maybe those will do the same

I had the Gum EXTs but sold them because they looked like a playskool toy. I did keep the Floral EXT 6s though. They were both very comfortable because they didn't use that stupid burrito tongue that dug into your ankle. The VI looked cool, but it was made out of plastic and felt like garbage on foot. No clue how KD won MVP playing in those :lol:

Back
Top Bottom