Nike Kyrie 5

Please tell me Mr Krabs are still gonna release
giphy.gif

How does Nike put this much in to the Kyries, and the Kd 12 gets all the ****? I get he’s more popular, but the disparity is crazy.

How does Nike put this much in to the Kyries, and the Kd 12 gets all the ****? I get he’s more popular, but the disparity is crazy.

I think it's also the player. If they have the ideas and concepts I think the design team comes with the execution. And of course, they have to get approval from General Mills (cereal pack) and Nickelodeon (spongebob pack) etc.

Last edited:
I think it's also the player. If they have the ideas and concepts I think the design team comes with the execution. And of course, they have to get approval from Geneeal Mills (cereal pack) and Nickelodeon (spongebob pack) etc.

I could see this maybe. I just can’t see Nike just saying **** it, were not even gonna try anymore with him. They used to put in about the same attention to all their premier guys and now it seems like Kd is waist side.

Kyrie 5 model is drawing to a close while the KD 12 is still at the beginning of its releases. Different schedules. Hard to compare given such.

JS”

Tempted on Patrick’s as I love them but I just hate the 5.
I gave up on them after the Mamba’s.
Think I have 10 pairs and what a waste.
Never actually played in a pair yet, just got shots up in them & wore them in gym.
But traction was never there.
Major let down, after last years 4.
Hope they change up the outsole on the 6.

I just got to share this story: my first time in the US was in 98, Spongebob came out in 1999, which was my second visit. Annually since 1998 I am visiting my friends in Phoenix who at the time already had 2 kids and they were glued to the TV when Spongebob aired, the kitchen could be on fire, they watched Spongebob, a thunderstorm struck, they kept watching Spongebob. It was just the most hilarious thing and astonishing how they were such big Spongebob fans. I could never relate to that show.

Guess what, I am back with them this October, the kids are already out of the house, but still live in the same city, so I will get that Spongbob hoodie and the kicks and rock up at their place just to see their faces, LOL!!!

Since I was never so firm with their names, these are the Kyries that I need to get from the pack: Red low, Aqua Vs, Lobster Vs!

Looks like the pack drops August 10th? I’m guessing snkrs and HoH. Will try for spongebob and squidward. First Kyrie 5’s since the concepts pair.

I just got to share this story: my first time in the US was in 98, Spongebob came out in 1999, which was my second visit. Annually since 1998 I am visiting my friends in Phoenix who at the time already had 2 kids and they were glued to the TV when Spongebob aired, the kitchen could be on fire, they watched Spongebob, a thunderstorm struck, they kept watching Spongebob. It was just the most hilarious thing and astonishing how they were such big Spongebob fans. I could never relate to that show.

Guess what, I am back with them this October, the kids are already out of the house, but still live in the same city, so I will get that Spongbob hoodie and the kicks and rock up at their place just to see their faces, LOL!!!

Since I was never so firm with their names, these are the Kyries that I need to get from the pack: Red low, Aqua Vs, Lobster Vs!

Good stuff man :lol: This also explains your extensive collection of Phoenix Suns gear :emoji_sunny:

Back
Top Bottom