Nike Kyrie 5

44DEF345-3F8A-4BF3-B0C4-A1438D7F9D8A.jpeg

Gary The Snail.

Just in case there are any poor souls like me that need a 12.5, but passed on the initial release, Eastbay has the Bandulus in size 12.5. I scooped them up as soon as I found them - running $190+ on Stockx and GOAT. There must be some dude that scoops up all the 12.5s, gains a monopoly on the size and makes 30-40% more per pair than any other size. Bastard.

Not much of a restock this morning, everything pretty much sold out in a couple of minutes. So I'm guessing its not really a full restock but more like a clearing out the remaining sizes (mostly big) and a few returns.

Not much of a restock this morning, everything pretty much sold out in a couple of minutes. So I'm guessing its not really a full restock but more like a clearing out the remaining sizes (mostly big) and a few returns.

Gotcha, my buddy was able to snag a 12 and of course didn’t tell me about the restock (I typically don’t keep up with those things). I’ll just have to keep looking on the resale market.

^Theyre pineapple house lol

Cool how they incorporated all the main characters too, plankton on the mr krabs pair and Gary on the Pineapple house.

Still only have the Krabs smh want more of the pack.

looks like the constellation concepts kyrie 5s are releasing pretty soon. officially called "orion's belt" and supposedly limited to 500 pairs worldwide. my bet's on next weekend.

friend just shot me over this email.

Photo Oct 16, 12 45 37 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom