Nike Kyrie 5

Those to me look a lot like the 3 as far as placement of swoosh and stuff and the shape is kinda close to the 4. I almost would say those are 3.5 lol just like the low was kinda Ike a 1.5

Interesting the lacing system. Both the black and white ones have the same.
Seems to me those are the 5’s and the white ones are the 5 low.

Yeah looks like he have the same lacing system. And it look interesting. I’m looking forward to that and even the heel counter

Not really ...at all..now kobes look the same all the kyries been unique they just have a look that you know they’re kyries
If this line started to go towards how the post-retirement Kobes have been going, they're done lol. Can't believe how much Nike has phoned in the Kobe line

The 3's are the only ones I'd say could pass for a really generic discount Nike basketball shoe. The 1's have looked the most unique so far IMO with the spikes on the back and the "teeth" outsole.

kyrie-irving-of-the-boston-celtics-warms-up-during-a-boston-celtics-picture-id1048368270

I feel so much better about passing on the 4s now. Felt obliged to pick up a pair after Kyrie got traded to Boston even though I wasn't feeling them. These, on the other hand, are something I could get down with.

Looks interesting. Even if they have the same cushion as the Kyrie low id be down. I wonder what the heel cup and tongue material is. Hopefully neoprene

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom