Nike Kyrie 5

D_eezus D_eezus
On what grounds, What model or pairs of Kyrie’s in the past have you seen this??

First pair to my knowledge is Day Of The Dead. With TV PE 1 on its Box.

EDCF1793-E781-4B52-9F55-EEEC7904420E.jpeg
1D0429C9-9BA9-4CE2-82E1-7CF6B2C8B571.jpeg
Europe Release Calendar.
So this very well could be Concepts on 25th.

Then I’m thrown off and puzzled why 27th of December is Pre Heat 2... again.

Europe Release Calendar.

Some
Lobsters never made it over here so never got those.
So never knew they had TV PE tag on box.
yeah those, the london, and fall pes had it on the box I think the day of the dead’s started out as 1 bcus it’s a new season

It's rumored that they're doing the Xmas collection again this year. Hope it's true

One problem is that when they've done it was they released it too soon to Christmas. If they were going to do it, it should have been released in early November.

Sorry - just saw this. I guess i came off kind of a-hole-ish, and I should have been a little smoother. Completely me. Thank you for not elevating. As for the shoe, the white part is great from the start, but the colors actually needed a little driveway time to rub off that finish on the color. After about 30 minutes of concrete they were good on a bad indoor floor. I wouldn’t wear them too long outside - the pattern is sort of shallow but it is a harder rubber. I just wish we could get outsoles like the Barkley and mid-90’s shoes - worked outdoor and in.
Yep I agree the soles and quality of them back then was way better..and don't wry I'm always possible and constructive and even wen facts and truth is presented I like debate and dialogue and positive of new info so it's all gd.. well I got my pair of black magics so I'm a see for myself how they hold up. As always I appreciate dialogue back and forth Wen it's constructive and positive..I don't ever take anything personal and if I'm unsure about what someone means by their words I'll always ask instead of assuming. And that's how culture period moves forward so I appreciate the response brudda

Last edited:
Europe Release Calendar.

I found out that the two release's on the EU calendar is gonna be between these 3...the concepts..the tacos* footlockers release* and the rainbow navy pair. So 2 of the 3 are gonna be the two releases

Lobsters never made it over here so never got those.
So never knew they had TV PE tag on box.
The only pair that we got a eu release was the dawn of the deads...all those other 4s including the lobsters as u said have not ever released here.

Those are already in "best color never to release to the public, and torment me to no end" territory.

cough, VOLTS, cough

Back
Top Bottom