Nike Kyrie 5

completely just mashed buttons and got lucky :lol:
IMG_4738.jpg

Wish I could be 10 and 11 min gang. But foot locker ****ed me over on my VIP.

No chance with 7 min

success on randomly hitting 4 digit combo. Now i wait for the L with 10 min head start.

lol nice, now do you have to be at that actual store? or can it be any footlocker if you cant figure out the code? Like do I have to go to the store thats releasing them?

lol nice, now do you have to be at that actual store? or can it be any footlocker if you cant figure out the code? Like do I have to go to the store thats releasing them?
If you're asking if you have to go to the store to pick them up then yes.

nope. just find that pin for any store, then change to your store.

Weird...someone accepted my bid of $245 for a special box pair. Wasn’t expecting for anyone to bite but I’ll take it.

success on randomly hitting 4 digit combo. Now i wait for the L with 10 min head start.

I’ve been trying for 15 minutes too. Pressing random numbers. Nothing. Lol.

Wouldn’t do me good anyways it won’t be 10 min with the headstart.

Weird...someone accepted my bid of $245 for a special box pair. Wasn’t expecting for anyone to bite but I’ll take it.

On Stock X, right?

Not bad at all seeing the last pairs sold on Stock X sold for around $350 in my size.

My hope is snkrs on Friday.

Yeah on StockX. With the whole manipulation of prices going on I'm skeptical, but let’s see if they ship.

I just ate on Nike EU/ Germany! Great way to start the second day of christmas over here!

Back
Top Bottom