Nike Kyrie 5

The ones they debut today are called the black Magic’s and people saying the 22nd and that’s thanksgiving so they releasing on a holiday ?

upload_2018-11-1_13-40-43.png

Look out for a series of special edition KYRIE 5 colorways that tap into both Irving’s past passions and the contemporary creative forces that are inspiring him today.

Meh. Stupid gimmick with changing the zoom shape and giving it a new name. Lol at "huge technological unlock" :rofl::rofl::rofl:
The shoe looks interesting but that shroud is stupid. Kids are gonna love these just because of the way the traction looks though
They also raised the price to 130$. In a few years Kyrie's gonna cost 160$ :smh:

Think about the jordan brand charging $200+ for decades old tech in retros. That have regular air units or dont even have air units but still charge +190 plus.

These @ $130 for improved tech and still keeping the price way lower than nike other sigs like lebrons or kobes. This is a bargain.

And if you or other consumers can’t afford the $130 price tag they have other kyries that start at $70-$80.

No complaints here at $130.

I’ll definitely a big fan of zoom air in nike products and will like to see/feel how this zoom turbo will work on my feet.

Sign me up.

i don't think it's removable, the strap seems attached to the medial side

plus if it is going to provide support, it has to be attached to the shoes or else it becomes mainly decorative

Been a fan of all the Kyrie's but I need the pairs that he wears with the full length zoom. Have tried each model of them on in store and was immediately turned off with the lack of cushioning. Even though he gets a new pair every game there is no way he is wearing what we buy in store cushion wise.

Wish the Turbo Zoom was full length but I'm in for my first pair of Kyries.

I heard they're sticking with the $120 price point though.

Back
Top Bottom