Nike Kyrie 5

What a time to debut those, last night.. smh

Still frustrated with this Kyrie season. His quotes postgame too, just never stops. "shouldve shot 30 times" ..

1D3E1BE4-D430-4326-9055-5496235872FC.png
That was a super fast turn around I ordered on the 27th... hope they continue with more low models

Ok, so I gave them some more runs. The traction's not A1 but it's not bad. Once that slick finish came off I started being able to stop pretty consistently. That first day was rough but I they're not bad now. I really love the lockdown in them and the fit. Cushion is perfect for me too. Really dig these. I apologize for my negative traction rant lol.

Also, I really like the third eye vision colorway. Anybody know of any good prices on that colorway anywhere? I got the CNY's from nike for $95.

Love how people not liking him anymore makes the guys who liked him from the get go get some relief, less resellers on his hyped pes lmfao

Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.10.02 PM.png

Messed around with a Yeezy Inspired colorway. Hope they keep these color options for the Kyrie 6. Especially if it ends up being the early leak that looked a little like the Yeezy 2.

Back
Top Bottom