Nike Kyrie 5

Is there anywhere that has the Black/Gold 5s that dropped on 6/16 on a discount? I couldn't use the latest Footlocker promos on them.

I see stock x has sponge bob, Patrick and Squidward loaded on their site with actual color description so I guessing these the three pairs coming out

36B938A8-DC30-47DF-AF60-25781D07A38D.jpeg

Has everyone in here that went TTS got their Kyrie 5’s to break in or did everyone go half size up?

TTS. They're snug but are perfect length/width-wise. Also, if you're gonna hoop in them do not go up half a size. I hoop in mine TTS and I got perfect lockdown.

Should’ve seen the foreshadowing of Kyrie going to the Nets. All the black and white colorways they’ve released in the past :lol:

But really though I don’t see how the PE’s are going to be special if he does end up going there. The Cavs and Celtics had a variety of different color combos. The Nets just have black and white

Should’ve seen the foreshadowing of Kyrie going to the Nets. All the black and white colorways they’ve released in the past :lol:

But really though I don’t see how the PE’s are going to be special if he does end up going there. The Cavs and Celtics had a variety of different color combos. The Nets just have black and white
The thing is he rarely ever even has team colored pe’s or colorways in general. Just a random assortment of colorways. So honestly it won’t make a difference imo. A biggie coogi pair would be dope

Glad I'll be able to make money on my Tacos. It's my only consolation for having to cheer for this fraud and leave the Celtics in shambles. Bids starting to :emoji_arrow_upper_right:. Once that signing is official.....:evil:.

Embrace that weirdo, Brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom