Nike Kyrie 5

To clarify, I meant what type of release these will be? GR or QS...limited retailers etc

JS”

Probably just snkrs and HoH stores. Just like how it is for this type of releases. Maybe eastbay? I don’t see foot action or champs carrying them.

Probably will be a QS at foot locker stores.

Swooped these up at the Livermore outlets for $98 out the door. It was $109 but used a bday coupon. Can’t wait to hoop in these bad boys

Attachments

• 2D19C366-5FD9-487A-86E4-35BA64AB9609.jpeg
    2D19C366-5FD9-487A-86E4-35BA64AB9609.jpeg
    489.1 KB · Views: 7
Probably just snkrs and HoH stores. Just like how it is for this type of releases. Maybe eastbay? I don’t see foot action or champs carrying them.

Probably will be a QS at foot locker stores.

Thanks. Just seems like they’re pushing the kicks with Kyrie inteviews, Drew league, BR kicks videos, WNBA players wearing them, featured at Dyckman games, etc... seems like they’d be more widely available.

JS”

Last edited:
Pretty certain those are the 6's.

Judging by the build (multi-directional traction), colourway, "VI" insignia etc.

lot of people thinking of mismatching the spongebob pair and the patrick one, while im thinking of mismatching the patrick with the squidward one

Anybody get a peek at the store map for FTL yet to see where they’re releasing? Not up on Launch Locator yet ...
I only see the sponge Bob pair on release calendar, I thought ftl would b sellin all the pairs?? Need squidward pair for my son!!

Back
Top Bottom