Nike Kyrie 8

1667621164075.png

It’s hard for me to imagine how Kyrie rebounds from any of this. Regardless of what was said, the media won’t play this one down and even if he comes back to play it’s hard for me to imagine him being overly successful. Since leaving Cleveland it seems he’s spiralled out a bit .

they got a black and green colorway and a white black red colorway instore at certain flinishlines/jd sports

Kyrie stuff still up on NDC…get them while you can? Or maybe it’s nikes ploy to get rid of all infinity inventory…🤔

This all is the definition of **** around, find out. Love Kyrie, but man he absolutely lost his mind after the 2017 season. It's just so sad to see someone you root for ruin their life. Hopefully, he saved his money and someone else is handling it. He's got two kids, a wife, a sister, and a father he's supporting as well as relatives on a Native American Reservation. Rooting for him to find a redemption arc.

“Suspend” doesn’t exactly mean voiding the rest of the contract. And I’m sure there is sell off lengths already there too.

But either way, the 8 looked like it was going downhill.. and his line was popular due to the cheaper price point.

People really just think all of Asia is just one country with different names don't they.

I live in a city with a fairly large Asian population and the city population is a little over 100k, the amount of Asian slurs and things said in the last 3 years has been disgusting. One of our most successful restauranteurs is Asian-American, 2nd generation in the business and has done killer business the last decade since he and his group bought their first spot. Covid hit they got slurs spray painted on the front door. I ****ing hate it. I get that I live in a red state but this city is pretty much 50-50 and the 50% that isn't accepting of all cultures and creeds is incredibly extreme.

“Suspend” doesn’t exactly mean voiding the rest of the contract. And I’m sure there is sell off lengths already there too.

But either way, the 8 looked like it was going downhill.. and his line was popular due to the cheaper price point.
nah man the 8 aka infinity was the absolute best in the line.

the 9 aka the 8 looked a bit more cut back but it still had the same cushioning set up as the infinity but in a lower height upper.

i think they still get released and i think this is why kyrie apologized so fast after being suspended by the nets. nike had no choice but to follow the nets in suspending him. it took suspensions for him to realize its gonna mess his paper up.

Back
Top Bottom