Nike Kyrie 8

Last joints look like a Russ shoe 😂😂😂

Nahhh fam 💀😂😂
They do though lol

1667478527715.jpeg

FA47E052-469A-4F47-9D45-11B648958807.jpeg

The way they’re phrasing this is like they’re setting the stage for them to not even drop.

I wanna see Kyrie keep his deal off principle but since this a little different than the Ye situation where Kyrie don’t help design these most likely, they should rebrand the line instead of scrapping it
I certainly hope not, that first fire colorway is about to drop in two weeks.

I don’t care what anybody says his tweet wasn’t bad, it’s his personal Instagram, it is his right to post a picture of a movie cover or whatever. He didn’t create the content and he wasn’t saying derogatory things or spreading hate about a race, religion, or creed.

It’s a non-issue and he shouldn’t even have to answer questions about it to be honest. Has nothing to do with NBA basketball.

In America you’re allowed to have a freedom of speech anyway. For whatever opinion you might have. This cancel culture **** is ridiculous.

The Nets condemn him for it, over posting a picture of a movie he streamed, meanwhile they go ahead and rehire a coach that was a known philanderer, and was sexually harassing fellow employees wives that he was trying to cultivate sexual relationships with. Talk about hypocrisy.

I certainly hope not, that first fire colorway is about to drop in two weeks.

I don’t care what anybody says his tweet wasn’t bad, it’s his personal Instagram, it is his right to post a picture of a movie cover or whatever. He didn’t create the content and he wasn’t saying derogatory things or spreading hate about a race, religion, or creed.

It’s a non-issue and he shouldn’t even have to answer questions about it to be honest. Has nothing to do with NBA basketball.

In America you’re allowed to have a freedom of speech anyway. For whatever opinion you might have. This cancel culture **** is ridiculous.

The Nets condemn him for it, over posting a picture of a movie he streamed, meanwhile they go ahead and rehire a coach that was a known philanderer, and was sexually harassing fellow employees wives that he was trying to cultivate sexual relationships with. Talk about hypocrisy.
I’m not taking sides, but this whole “freedom of speech” notion… you forgot the most important part - your freedom to say whatever you want does NOT come without consequences.

People just wanna pick on kyrie.. especially after the vaccine stuff (which he’s free to believe). They’re going to attack him regardless of what he posts.
It’s not that to avoid the noise.

Most of the headaches surrounding Kyrie is self-inflicted. He didn’t have to tweet or post this stuff, nor does he have to engage with the media in the manner he does but alas here we are.

Anyhow I’m interested in the shoes but can wait until discount. I like that white/black colorway, simple but elegant.

It’s not that to avoid the noise.

Most of the headaches surrounding Kyrie is self-inflicted. He didn’t have to tweet or post this stuff, nor does he have to engage with the media in the manner he does but alas here we are.

Anyhow I’m interested in the shoes but can wait until discount. I like that white/black colorway, simple but elegant.
The white bred colorway is a GR right? Those look nice as hell. But I’m mostly interested in cushioning specs and how they feel on-feet before I make any decisions. Club Disco is the preferred route, I agree.

Only one of them got the backlash and forced to make donations and **** though. What consequences did Amazon face?

none. it's a double standard that some people are either playing ignorant on purpose or too stupid to realize what's really going on. the tweet itself is/should have been a non-story. it became a story because it's 1. kyrie, 2. the flavour of the day/week/month is anti-semitism.

the film itself has been on amazon prime since 2014. not only that, the film isn't even free. you have to PAY to watch it. amazon has kept this video on the platform, it has a near 5-star rating with over 1200+ reviews. that means they've generated, at minimum $15,000. if this were truly an issue to the Jewish community, then it could have been addressed sometime in the past 8 years.

let's also not forget that the current CEO has Jewish ancestry. Mr. Jassy has been involved with Amazon for more than 2 decades. surely with his influence and long standing tenure with the company, he could have had the movie pulled. it's not generating millions, so obviously money isn't the motive for keeping the video on the platform. so what is? ignorance? ok so no one knows about it then how do so many people have an opinion on it? seems like he posted the film, 1 person didnt like it and now a snowball effect of criticism came down. 99% of the people haven't watched the film and 98% of those won't moving forward. however, all 99% will still continue to bicker online.

i can keep going but hopefully at least some get the idea... no i'm not a conspiracy theorist but it's quite easy to see how easily manipulative the headlines can be to generate revenue. if people used their braincells and used some critical thinking then maybe we could move on as a society. but instead it's "whatever is trending on twitter is what i need to be mad about today"!

Kyrie suspended for at least five games by the Nets

No chance these shoes ever release

i can think for myself... i don't need twitter or mainstream media to tell me how to feel about a topic. the only reason this is a story is because kanye west went off and now ANY negative remark towards Jewish people is considered anti-semetic.

As someone who IS Jewish, yes any negative remark towards Jewish people is anti-semitism. No room for it anywhere, at any time. At the same time, there's no room for hate anywhere. I'm not mad at Kyrie, I'm not out to cancel Kyrie, but I am extremely disappointed and sad that he has once again continued to cut off his nose to spite his face. He's better than this, and hopefully he finds a redemption arc.

Only one of them got the backlash and forced to make donations and **** though. What consequences did Amazon face?

I don’t agree with all Kyrie stances but it’s ugly to see our people clown him for doing research and exploration of a history they boiled down to slavery. Every conversation ain’t to be had in front of “them”.

He didn't do research. He promoted something he hadn't even watched.

What did Hitler think of black people?

But you dudes keep defending the post of a video quoting Hitler? Make that make sense, other than coming from the same contrarian fake free thinker school where you're not humble enough to admit you were wrong.

none. it's a double standard that some people are either playing ignorant on purpose or too stupid to realize what's really going on. the tweet itself is/should have been a non-story. it became a story because it's 1. kyrie, 2. the flavour of the day/week/month is anti-semitism.

the film itself has been on amazon prime since 2014. not only that, the film isn't even free. you have to PAY to watch it. amazon has kept this video on the platform, it has a near 5-star rating with over 1200+ reviews. that means they've generated, at minimum $15,000. if this were truly an issue to the Jewish community, then it could have been addressed sometime in the past 8 years.

let's also not forget that the current CEO has Jewish ancestry. Mr. Jassy has been involved with Amazon for more than 2 decades. surely with his influence and long standing tenure with the company, he could have had the movie pulled. it's not generating millions, so obviously money isn't the motive for keeping the video on the platform. so what is? ignorance? ok so no one knows about it then how do so many people have an opinion on it? seems like he posted the film, 1 person didnt like it and now a snowball effect of criticism came down. 99% of the people haven't watched the film and 98% of those won't moving forward. however, all 99% will still continue to bicker online.

i can keep going but hopefully at least some get the idea... no i'm not a conspiracy theorist but it's quite easy to see how easily manipulative the headlines can be to generate revenue. if people used their braincells and used some critical thinking then maybe we could move on as a society. but instead it's "whatever is trending on twitter is what i need to be mad about today"!

There is nothing anti-Semitic to suggest that Hebrews were black. Got no problem with that at all. But that documentary also says that Jewish people worshipped Satan and that the Holocaust was a hoax. That is terrible. It references Hitler ffs. Lol.

If Nick Bosa tweeted some movie where some of the talking points stated that black people worshipped Satan, and that slavery of Africans in America was a hoax, I wonder if some of you would be bringing that same energy.

As someone who IS Jewish, yes any negative remark towards Jewish people is anti-semitism. No room for it anywhere, at any time. At the same time, there's no room for hate anywhere. I'm not mad at Kyrie, I'm not out to cancel Kyrie, but I am extremely disappointed and sad that he has once again continued to cut off his nose to spite his face. He's better than this, and hopefully he finds a redemption arc.
thebagman thebagman what do you find so funny?

At least release these without Kyrie’s name, Nike. Hell slap Ja Morant’s logo on them now or something. But these have to release. They’re so sexy. And probably performance beasts.

Back
Top Bottom