Nike Kyrie 8

20230624_154013.jpg

Tts feels good for me. They feel similar to the 7s on the court
These look like my golf shoes

Picked up a pair off eBay last week for $60
IMG_1411.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

So far so good, these feel really solid on court!

They do remind me of the Infinity model, but I think these have a slightly better fit (especially in the toebox imo). Upper isn’t great but doesn’t affect performance so it’s whatever. The only thing I guess I don’t like is the insole feels very thin, so you’re playing right on top of the zoom strobel until… not very natural feeling. Will swap out with something thicker next time, hopefully that doesn’t compromise the fit. All in all these feel like an evolution of the Nike Kyrie line…

Picked up a pair off eBay last week for $60
IMG_1411.jpeg

IMG_1404.jpeg

So far so good, these feel really solid on court!

They do remind me of the Infinity model, but I think these have a slightly better fit (especially in the toebox imo). Upper isn’t great but doesn’t affect performance so it’s whatever. The only thing I guess I don’t like is the insole feels very thin, so you’re playing right on top of the zoom strobel until… not very natural feeling. Will swap out with something thicker next time, hopefully that doesn’t compromise the fit. All in all these feel like an evolution of the Nike Kyrie line…

I like them, definitely one of the best Kyrie's.

This has been the issue with Ky for years now. When he's 'on his meds' he's a normal person. Acts normal, seems to be decent. But from time to time he just flies off the rails and says and does ridiculous ****. Hope he stays acting normal, which he is right now. Cause the guy is otherworldly on the court.

This has been the issue with Ky for years now. When he's 'on his meds' he's a normal person. Acts normal, seems to be decent. But from time to time he just flies off the rails and says and does ridiculous ****. Hope he stays acting normal, which he is right now. Cause the guy is otherworldly on the court.
i don’t understand, other players say or do some wild wild stuff and he just shared a link and said some things and nike dropped him smh

He was bad mouthing the line for the last few models before the controversy. That was just a justified out for Nike.

Homie finna win a ring and they dumb *** dropped him over some **** no one is thinking about anymore lol

I want Kyrie Nikes back ngl

That's because Kyrie has been quiet, because he realized his career is at stake.

He's resorted to passive aggressiveness, but even that was limited. Hell, he went with a Chinese company.

i don’t understand, other players say or do some wild wild stuff and he just shared a link and said some things and nike dropped him smh

He drew that **** out for weeks by not apologizing and acting dumb. You're oversimplifying things.

What do yall think they will call the Kyries when Nike retroes them in the future?

Nike Heritages?
Nike Headaches?
Nike Zoom Handles?

What do yall think they will call the Kyries when Nike retroes them in the future?

Nike Heritages?
Nike Headaches?
Nike Zoom Handles?

If they haven’t retroed the Yeezys they def not Retroing the Kyries lol

Not hoping either happens but i cant see either of those dropping unless they passed on

Nobody giving credit to Mark Cuban here who has gotten Kyrie some really great help. Cuban's history of helping players and former players with mental health issues is remarkable. From Delonte West to DeJuan Blair and Brandon Wright his willingness to spend his own money on helping these guys as best as he can is selfless. So far so good for Ky. Having said that, Nike is never retro'ing these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom