Nike Kyrie III

me too also gunning for cookies and cream or tuxedo but those arent listed in their release calendar. Though they sometimes release a suprise release even though theyre not in the release calendar just like what happened to Kyrie 3 samurais.

Last edited:
I hope 4's get more comfortable. I can wear these to ball in....but an hour walking around my feet hurt bad. I only have one pair because of that reason. KD's and Bron's are really comfortable, why can't they make these like that??

I hope 4's get more comfortable. I can wear these to ball in....but an hour walking around my feet hurt bad. I only have one pair because of that reason. KD's and Bron's are really comfortable, why can't they make these like that??
Minus the lack of zoom, the Kyrie 3's have really grown on me and are my favorite to hoop in. 

man tina charles wore some.....
kyrie.png

Mannnn.....I would love to have those teal/tiffany blue ones....(first pic) anyone have word on those releasing?

I think he wore the white gold in one game of the finals. Probably this was supposed to be a champ colorway

Well dang. I was hoping the Aqua/Tiffany Kyries were going to release on the 15th, but no where to be found. And nothing on release calendar for Canada or US Footlocker

In addition, cookies & cream, and tuxedo are not on there as well

One can only dream.

He wore a white Gold PE in the finals, but that version had golden speckles on the midsole as well as a different colored Kyire logo on the tongue, so these actually are the Christmas PEs and he wore these a number of times in other games, for example at New Orleans, when he scored his season high!

What's up with cookies n cream? Haven't seen any in hand pics. They allegedly drop Friday 7/21.

Back
Top Bottom