Nike Kyrie III

According to sneakernews the rayguns are releasing tomorrow. Probably should've checked that first lol

Not sure if they’re rescheduling sneakeasy, but that was the only place rumored to have them so far. Hopeful for online release but no other word yet.

Not sure if they’re rescheduling sneakeasy, but that was the only place rumored to have them so far. Hopeful for online release but no other word yet.
There was a private Converse event that still went down tonight despite it being closed to the public earlier. Wondered if they were there tonight but I guess not. I RSVP'ed but chose not to go because I'm sick. They'll be open tomorrow which is the most likely time to be released because its the last day.

26068251_1703360866393152_2262709571782967296_n.jpg

The 3’s just look perfect on him and to go along perfect w his playing style. 4’s have too much of a retro bulkier Nike hoop shoe.

Wonder if Nike will tweak the traction for his 4's. Not a good look that he keeps wearing the 3's

What an ish show here. So ridiculous so disorganized. It’s pathetic.

I'm seeing all these tweets, feel for the legit people that just want to get in and chill/buy and don't want to start ****. You get anything today? i skipped out on going today.

Anybody ID this model? Do they ever end up discounting ID when the new model rolls around? About to try these for hoops since people seem to favor them over the 4.

Back
Top Bottom