Nike Kyrie III

Didn't really pay attention; were the Kyrie 2s hard to get at all? Want to pick up the black ice pair (from Nike) but my credit card needs about a month or 2 long breather.
The only ones that where are the limited one, everything was easily had and at discount.

:rolleyes They still haven't showed up on my snkrs app and got no notification. Left the sneakers app open just in case.

Lol had to finally scroll all the way down click on the 12 soles tab then click on the kyrie shoe box to find out they been sold out for hours.

im not a fan of "christmas" shoes lol

but to each his own.

kobe grinches are probably the only ones i like.

So much hate for the Samurai's. I think they're unique and a nice surprise, way better than just the plain Black Ice release.

Happy I got my pair, might get a second pair at HoH to hoop in...

I thought they were black. Doesn't matter. The silhouette is dope and the concept is too. Blood splatter with the katana blade. But I think the black ice joints is where it's at. 2nd drop always get me on the kyrie drops.

Cool. Forgot only 1 person's opinion is all that matters.

I'd rather have the all white/gold Kyries he wore in the first half than the Black Ice.

I honestly respect your opinion. I firmly believe that one man's trash can be another man's treasure. I'm just busting your balls.

Last edited:
I skipped the kyrie 2's. I had a pair of the mints but returned them. I'm loving the look of the kyrie 3. The katanas are straight fire. Might be the kyrie model I get into now that kobe is retired

Black Ice was an easy cop.

Still debating if I should get the Samurai's once they release at Footlocker?!?!

Missed the games, but man these Samurais are a real nice design. Swoosh, symbol, and blood. Definitely going to try to find when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom