Nike Kyrie III

according to the FL calendar nothing ever was on dec 25

teanm red total crimson hot punch WAS listed for the 31 as of yesterday

now nothing listed on the 31

color has TOTALLY changed for the 26

clear as mud, huh

It was on the calendar of Footlocker EU, not the USA, but that has changed as well, now the black/white/ total crimson pair will release on the 25th on Footlocker EU,

funny enough Footlocker EU has listed the Lebron 15 (LOLOLOLOLOL) for a January 1st release!

im not.

nike losing market share to adidas/UA/other foreign *cough chinese names...
Jordans retros/new at 300aud is hard to swallow.

KD9 dropped.
LB14 will have a price drop - lebron sales havent hit targets...
even the XXXI dropped $320 > $300 aud.

would've liked a price drop on the K3 - but if they have zoom/better tech at same price then shoe will sell :smile:

Nike stock price is down 20% year to date, investors not happy.
Expect more price revamping.

Nike seems to be spreading their focus points out over the different sigs.

Kyrie traction courtfeel

Kd cushioning

Lbj support

Im feeling adis current technique better

Ya I'm definitely down with these....I'm digging the simplicity.   I had seen a couple posts on IG that these were out at FNL already. I'm sure it's maybe just a store or two and by accident,  but has anyone else heard/seen this? 

:/ these look like so basic shoes from Academy. Really enjoyed the 1 & 2, but the 3 is looking like a easy pass so far.

$25 or bust

15306625_565664393638184_2269207427805085696_n.jpg

Why don't they just let Kyrie design the damn CWs? His PEs blow away 90% of the GRs we see
laugh.gif

When does the black/black drop? 26th?

I'm going to pick up either AD black/black or the Kyrie black/black.. learning towards the Kyrie though

[h2]Nike Kyrie 3[/h2]
Black/Total Crimson/Dark Grey/White

26th Dec - Footlocker USA.

I'm guessing this is the "black/white" colorway.  Black being the dominant colour with Crimson, Grey and White accents.

The "crimson" pair would be Crimson/Pink/Red/White or something along the lines of that..

Could be wrong though.

Has kyrie been wearing them yet? He gonna debut them on xmas? Im going to the cavs game on the 26th. Maybe ill see them there.

people complaining about the design ITT, dont even know how they might perform just wait

Well, I'm complaining because I'm part of the minority that still rocks Nike Basketball shoes casually. These aren't looking too hot aesthetically, and if the previous two models are any indication...there won't be much cushion to make up for that.

Back
Top Bottom