Nike Kyrie III

I think if Lebron was completely committed to the cavs, then kyrie wouldn't be saying this. Everyone else on the team got the blame for losing to the Warriors, while Lebron padded his triple double stats in those losses. But I get what you're saying, throwing shade at Lebron is a terrible look.

/ As for the new shoes, I think the design will grow on me, but I'm extremely disappointed that Nike is going away from the sharp herringbone traction pattern on the outsole that was on the 3s. I wish Nike would use that traction pattern on all their performance shoes instead of trying to be cute and tell a story.

DFUg77SWAAApA-R.jpg:large

You're right about that. I don't blame him for wanting to leave an imploding Cavs team, but to say that he doesn't want to play with Lebron anymore who got him the exposure to get a signature shoe is a bit selfish to me. Before he came back, Kyrie was just getting PE's.
Huh??? Kyrie would've gotten signature shoe regardless if lebron came back or not ...every Nike athlete starts out wearing pe's at first

Huh??? Kyrie would've gotten signature shoe regardless if lebron came back or not ...every Nike athlete starts out wearing pe's at first

Is there actually an interview with Kyrie, where he explicitly states that he does not want to play with Lebron James anymore? Kyrie would have gotten his shoe, regardless if Lebron James would have come back or not since he is a unique player. I mean Paul George got a PE with the Pacers finishing 7th in the east. I believe that the Cavaliers would have ended up in a similar spot in the 2014-2015 season, when he got his first signature PE. If Kyrie really wants to leave it is definetly a tough move, but this guy just wants more and he seems to be willing to put the extra work in it. Let's see what the Cavs do before the new season will begin.

Is there actually an interview with Kyrie, where he explicitly states that he does not want to play with Lebron James anymore? Kyrie would have gotten his shoe, regardless if Lebron James would have come back or not since he is a unique player. I mean Paul George got a PE with the Pacers finishing 7th in the east. I believe that the Cavaliers would have ended up in a similar spot in the 2014-2015 season, when he got his first signature PE. If Kyrie really wants to leave it is definetly a tough move, but this guy just wants more and he seems to be willing to put the extra work in it. Let's see what the Cavs do before the new season will begin.
Brian Windhorst reported it, who has a close relationship with Lebron and usually reports on a lot of Cavs stuff.

I guess Kyrie just wants to be THE guy at this point in his career. He has a ring and hit one of the most clutch shots in NBA history to beat the best record team in NBA history. He has nothing to prove. I don't agree with him that playing with Lebron who is an automatic Finals ticket in a very weak conference is such a bad thing though.

Well dang. I was hoping the Aqua/Tiffany Kyries were going to release on the 15th, but no where to be found. And nothing on release calendar for Canada or US Footlocker

Footlocker and eastbay both say Aug 18th, now waiting to see which ones are coming light teal or Tiffany blue

One can only dream.

Okay you guys listen. This guy on instagram, is a huge kyrie pe collector and game worn shoes, and jerseys. There is a cavs kyrie 3 dropping. He deleted the picture of it and said he isn't aloud to show yet. So why would him and Nike, keep going with this drop if he actually wanted to leave?

Where did you see the pic? What did they look like? Some new green ones from WNBA leaked that look unreal. Right now I would get the cream/blood the grease lightning and those green ones. If none of those release then I'm out. What ever happened to the aquas?

Where did you see the pic? What did they look like? Some new green ones from WNBA leaked that look unreal. Right now I would get the cream/blood the grease lightning and those green ones. If none of those release then I'm out. What ever happened to the aquas?
Aquas release on aug 19 according to foot locker

because kyrie didnt inform nike he was going to leave... just cavs management - nike would've had the colorway designed before... and now its being held back until decision with his playing future is made...

that being said
just picked up the white/gold pair... AU
bottoms have a faint marble effect...
b961c69b-3329-4819-a876-cc86ffc746dc.jpg

* hope they dont yellow like my vapor tours white/gold

Last edited:
Thought the cookies & creams and Tuxedo are releasing? Am i missing something? Been wanting those 2 since the release date came out. :-( Anybody got an info?

Back
Top Bottom