Nike Kyrie III

Thought the cookies & creams and Tuxedo are releasing? Am i missing something? Been wanting those 2 since the release date came out. :-( Anybody got an info?

neither on the release schedule...

white/gold
only tripple black (with the BMH type marble sole)
aquas

from aus footlocker

20170725_095411.png

20170725_095434.png

20170725_095453.png

Don't mind the all aqua/tiffany, but hoping the aqua with the black swoosh releases.

release note said aqua/black...

Color: Aqua/Aqua-Black
Style Code: 852395-401

but there is black at the bottom of the all Aqua he's wearing up there in the pic he's sitting down....you can barely see it on the traction pod

So I have a buddy that hoops overseas that can receive these for me. How can I find them on Nike's website there? Anyone have a link? the ID option doesn't let you modify certain parts of the shoe.

I copped the Obsidians from NDC with the 20% off thing they've got going. My second pair of 3s.

Ironic how Nike releases one of the most obvious Cavs colorways right when Kyrie is in the midst of his breakup with the team :lol: Didn't buy them for the Cavs though...navy upper, gold accents, splatter midsole, and the gum bottom with cool pod colors.

Obsidians > Samurais...infinitely more wearable and I don't have to worry about the only cool part of the shoe (samurai swoosh) chipping off. Plus, I love the spike design at the heel...which the sams didn't have.

Back
Top Bottom