Nike Kyrie III

The label on the box has me intrigued. Wouldn’t be surprised if they drop some pe’s at this “sneakeasy” in Boston.

Anyone local to Boston get an invite to a Kyrie event tomorrow night at the sneakeasy. I just got one through Nike+ app but wondering if it’s worth my time. If I can grab something special (those galaxy foams or a Kyrie exclusive) I’d be all over it but not trying to go for “the experience” cause it’s been cold as hell out lately.

I got the same thing and signed up. Im in the same boat though, no clue what its all about, and not sure if I really want to go.

I’m gonna do some asking around and if I find out anything I’ll hit you back. I know years past they’ve done all star game pop ups people got a chance to grab stuff early by who really knows.

Still on the search for 8.5 "cool greys" and "Time 2 Shine"
Mass release but now they cant be found anywhere.

Not usually a fan of Nike re-using classic colorways onto other shoes, but the Rayguns are fire. Plus Kyrie actually wore them in game.

I'm also very tempted to head down to check out the shop but I wouldn't make it till after 2. From 2-6 is it just walk in or will there be a line to just get into the place?

My god I need those ray guns. If anyone is in Boston and wants to help a Canadian out willing to compensate

Nike is the worst. Those Rayguns are incredible and I'll never have a chance to cop at retail. Ugh.

Raygun

Attachments

• DSkbYZEW4AEMapH.jpg
    DSkbYZEW4AEMapH.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 21
Confetti’ and the limited g8rd 1/6 are there as well. Ray guns are galaxy foams are great pickups. Much better selection than the nyc drop imho. How you gonna let Boston punk nyc for selection. Sad day. Lol

I probably wont get in there until 645, close to 7 when it opens. Im sure they’ll be a line. I wonder how many pairs they have.

Back
Top Bottom