Nike Kyrie Infinity

Ehh the checks have already been written. You want to show support to Sue, not Kyrie. Besides...none of these guys have anything to do with their sneakers anymore.

Ehh the checks have already been written. You want to show support to Sue, not Kyrie. Besides...none of these guys have anything to do with their sneakers anymore.
He still gets the checks when people buy his shoes though. Maybe if it was a Sue PE of the GT Run or something that’d be supporting just her instead of also having to support Kyrie

I love my kyrie 7s and kyrie the player will go down as one of the best PGs to ever do it, but im done with kyrie-related gear….cant support this guy with his clown antics, the latest being his cryptic responses about his vax status. I know he likes to troll but when people are dying from this pandemic, it’s not the time or place.

Hope they do a Vaccine/Anti Vax colorway just to **** with people :lol: That would make me buy these ugly sons of *****es

mqdefault.jpg

I love my kyrie 7s and kyrie the player will go down as one of the best PGs to ever do it, but im done with kyrie-related gear….cant support this guy with his clown antics, the latest being his cryptic responses about his vax status. I know he likes to troll but when people are dying from this pandemic, it’s not the time or place.

He’s not the only one not taking this vaccine 💉

respect his beliefs and move on!

Once Lebron and KD retire, what's the future of Nike basketball looking like besides their retro lines?

Let's scrap the PG line too. He hasn't worn his new shoes consistently since the 3.
Still no leaks of a PG 6. Usually something comes out by now. I wonder how long his shoe contract is for.

Once Lebron and KD retire, what's the future of Nike basketball looking like besides their retro lines?
Giannis will probably be the face of Nike basketball. Ideally they give Ja Morant a signature shoe too

Still no leaks of a PG 6. Usually something comes out by now. I wonder how long his shoe contract is for.

Giannis will probably be the face of Nike basketball. Ideally they give Ja Morant a signature shoe too
I don't think either guy has "it" when it comes to being the face of a brand like Nike. But not sure who else is out there?

Back
Top Bottom