Nike Lebron 17

10 good cw
11 good cw
12 ok cw
13 straight trash (a few ok cw but couldn't save the shoe)
14 only 1 good cw and that was xmas
15 good solid cw
16 hit and miss on the cw
17 hopefully they have some good cw
Pretty accurate. I had such high hopes for the 16’s with the Breds. Then it went downhill from there.

14’s might be the most forgettable Lebrons in the series IMO

When Lebron’s sneakers retro 10 years from now models 10-17 will go straight to outlets/discount racks like Penny hardaway sneakers

Pretty accurate. I had such high hopes for the 16’s with the Breds. Then it went downhill from there.

14’s might be the most forgettable Lebrons in the series IMO

Yeah, the Bred 16 was pure fire. They started off strong and then it did go downhill with only a couple other nice colorways.

I only copped one 14, the Mag colorway, and it was free. :lol:

13 was trash indeed. I copped the Bred lows for a casual/running errands but that’s it. But the 13-14 was kind of a awkward position for Nike.

That’s was Lebrons most iconic season. The 3-1 comeback. 13 was trash but the Soldier X took over the spotlight. After a amazing and Historic finals performance, there was a lot of anticipation for the 14 that summer.

Didn’t they scrap the original 14? And what came out was a last second design? So the follow up of that championship failed hard and 14 was forgettable

Last edited:
13 was trash indeed. I copped the Bred lows for a casual/running errands but that’s it. But the 13-14 was kind of a awkward position for Nike.

That’s was Lebrons most iconic season. The 3-1 comeback. 13 was trash but the Soldier X took over the spotlight. After a amazing and Historic finals performance, there was a lot of anticipation for the 14 that summer.

Didn’t they scrap the original 14? And what game out was a last second design? So the follow up of that championship failed hard and 14 was forgettable

Yep that's pretty much what went down.

I've got those champ Soldier X's though from the first drop on Nike ID.

Back
Top Bottom