Nike Lebron 17

That James gang actually does ruin a fire shoe. What is it about Lebrons lol? The text on the guard for the infrared ones is terrible too. That shoe would be tons better without the giant guards.

Pic from IG
5F5B9D2F-C431-4C91-BBC2-3D09B820A86B.jpeg

Any truth to these fitting a half size big? Thinking of pulling the trigger on the swackhammers but they difference in resell is huge from 11 to and 11.5. Im a true 11.5 and hoping these wont be a nightmare wearing in an 11

Really I always feel with LeBron's is the begining of the toe box is smaller then the rest if your food goes real wide here you have sizing issues if not your fine. I feel like it's a Hallmark of LeBron's line.

I bought the Monstars from StockX yesterday. That was my first purchase using SX. FTL had a good amnt of sizes on Tuesday, then sold out Wednesday. I overestimated that one for sure. Thankfully, the SX price was just $18 over what it would be retail + tax.

Did the Monstars even drop in stores? Granted I'm in Salt Lake City, but not even our HoH, or second best FTL got em.

Will have regrets on Swackhammers. Feel like monstars will dip to retail after 8 months or so. I’ll circle back on those. Still have my eye on currency or UConn at deep discount as my only pair.

Still waiting for Footlocker to ship my Monstars. Ordered them Sunday night, they’ve said Ready to Ship this whole week so far. Then again they’re shipping from a store so who really knows.

Much better since they are not infared and are more a bred color way.
Pictures don’t do the 17’s justice. I had dudes in Boston like I hate your Jersey (Bron Laker) but those are some dope shoes. Not knowing they were Brons lol

I bought the Monstars from StockX yesterday. That was my first purchase using SX. FTL had a good amnt of sizes on Tuesday, then sold out Wednesday. I overestimated that one for sure. Thankfully, the SX price was just $18 over what it would be retail + tax.

Did the Monstars even drop in stores? Granted I'm in Salt Lake City, but not even our HoH, or second best FTL got em.
I’m glad I got the Monstars. They will disappear fast.

For me these fit like the LBJ8 my normal LBJ is 11.5
These 17’s I go to size 12

Prices on the swack hammer is insane lol

did Nike pull off similar stunt during last year’s 16s? And if so how’s the price on those now?

Back
Top Bottom