Nike Lebron 17

Lol I think it’s bc Nike has to pay space jam for using their name
I try not to think about it because Nike lacks consistency.

Win wins had no branding.

Or look at the Kyrie 6, no branding on the trophies but still a price hike. Maybe because of the patent leather? But the Witness 3s didn't charge more for the patent leather cw.

How were the Ashes on court? Local outlet has em for 130$ My sz on wall then I can get 30% off
As Frank pointed out the top of the tongue digs into your ankle if you lace too tightly.

I lace em up, then have to make adjustments every time. Not to the point of losing containment though.

It also bunches up if you use the holes in the tongue. At the halfway point I pulled them out and have them going through the sides only.

The tongues on my Win/Wins dug into my ankle, which is why I had to take those gorgeous things back. Somebody said it loosens up over time though. But initially yeah, laced em up and walked around and it was discomfort. And at that point they'd been $225+ tax. Far too much to have that issue out of the box.

But for $130 man, go head and destroy them ankles chief. :lol:

They should break in after a few sessions. You're one of the few people on here that balls so let me know how they work out for you, if you're a guard.

Swackhammer’s came in. Such a fire shoe. Reminds me of the grinches. Saving these for when space jam 2 hits theaters!
57B2F70B-62F6-436E-8474-AA70DFF9921C.jpeg
F7837D00-A499-480B-8E7D-B022B14774BA.jpeg

You think I would be able to trade my size 11.5 swackhammer’s for reverse bred 1’s? Would I have to add money? Really contemplating on seeing if someone would. I love the SH but man I’m dying for the reverse bred cus it would be easier to wear but don’t want to drop 600$

Black/Red lows on tonight
the-sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-against-picture-id1202369892

Seeing him jam his toes into these - just look at the right foot!! - solidifies me avoiding these joints. Those look painful. Him wearing 75 socks doesn't help with the look of the shoe, but man those look wild uncomf. Somehow the Bugs Bunny lows looked fine. His feet are going to hurt so bad he's going to have to play the second half in flip flops to get some relief.

Seeing him jam his toes into these - just look at the right foot!! - solidifies me avoiding these joints. Those look painful. Him wearing 75 socks doesn't help with the look of the shoe, but man those look wild uncomf. Somehow the Bugs Bunny lows looked fine. His feet are going to hurt so bad he's going to have to play the second half in flip flops to get some relief.
He doesn’t wear 75 socks he just scrunches them up. And best believe if they weren’t comfortable he would wear them. They must be good performers if he’s wearing them and I’m surprised he’s wearing a shoe with no full zoom.

As Frank pointed out the top of the tongue digs into your ankle if you lace too tightly.

I lace em up, then have to make adjustments every time. Not to the point of losing containment though.

It also bunches up if you use the holes in the tongue. At the halfway point I pulled them out and have them going through the sides only.

Do any of the other colorways (Lakers) do this? Seen a few other people hooping in them at the gym and they all bunch up in the Ashes colorway.

Do any of the other colorways (Lakers) do this? Seen a few other people hooping in them at the gym and they all bunch up in the Ashes colorway.
I think the ashes have the worst design. I have the breds and they're fine. I recall people saying the Lakers were okay too.

Back
Top Bottom