Nike Lebron 17

IMG_7432.JPG
IMG_7431.JPG

I like those 17 x 4 remixes but I hope they end up like the 7s as far as availability.

hopefully we can scoop on a little discount :nerd:

Amazing to watch the turn on the Graffitis

Those of us hoping it was going to be a bust looks like we will have to day 1 it now

What 17 cw has sold out Day 1 besides Swacks and Future Air? Graffs will go on sale like almost every other cw.

i'm in the Army, i been at work this whole time, i've prob had it been Asymptomatic and moved on, i really think it's bcuz they gave some of pneumonia shots that give me a fighting chance to not be concerned, also i wear a mask and wash and sanitize my hands religously

We open the 12th, I’m a germaphobe. With Covid, it’s been weird because I’ve had zero symptoms. I also have not be sick in 21 years dating back to a life saving throat surgery and minimizing details, I had home IV treatment 3x a day for 6 weeks. Not a cold, nor flu, nothing, I don’t have anxiety in returning to the mall and I won’t be wearing a mask unless required. Small market + early attack on covid here. But the economy and jobs like my own are the lesser victim of the ones who’ve died.

so lebron 15 had the air zoom generations PE, lebron 16 had the retro 3 vibes and now the 17s have the 4 vibe, what's next for the 18?

Back
Top Bottom