Nike Lebron 17

hated the 17s but these new editions are an exception. maybe a cop for me but I don't like Lebron.

You dont have to like him to wear or buy the shoes, im not a big fan of Kanye as a person but I still rock yeezy

definitely. just saying the shoes have to be extra special for me to even consider getting it and overlook that it's a Lebron shoe. same way with a WestBrook, the closest thing that I have to get a signature shoe from it's line was the 32s but not the OKC colorway but rather the Rosso Corsa colorway. Lonzo Ball shoes, probably never.

Random place to ask this, but what's the reason behind why all Nike's releases are getting pushed back weeks or months?

I mean I'm just spitballing but:

Shoes that were ready to ship were likely held up due to COVID-19 (some sizes shipped, some didn't, late batches didn't get made). Production runs that were meant to start were probably delayed or even cancelled. Logistical nightmare for any business, but Nike got that $$$

Did the what the’s release overseas already? I see pairs been selling since May 31 and there are pairs for sale now. I gotta have them

Not a fan of the 17 silhouette. They haven't dropped any good colorways to help that fact either.

Looking forward to Bron coming back. He looked insane on his 17th season. Seems like he had his legs back. Was dunking on cats left and right.

Back
Top Bottom