Nike Lebron 17

200.gif

it's like a 17 RC x 4 Graffiti

Saw the lows in person for the first time at the mall today.

I understand the complaints about those joints being hard to put on.

The opening is very narrow and there is no give where you can stretch it a bit to make it easier to slide your feet in.

Even if I went a full size up to a 15, these would be a no go with my wide *** feet.

A damn shame because some of the colorways are really clean, like that black and white one.

The opening is very narrow and there is no give where you can stretch it a bit to make it easier to slide your feet in.

Even if I went a full size up to a 15, these would be a no go with my wide *** feet.

A damn shame because some of the colorways are really clean, like that black and white one.
Yea I'm starting to think the lows might be a no go for wide footers. I have the grey lows and out the box I had no problem whatsoever putting them on. I went up half a size because I heard about how hard they were to get into but honestly could've stayed true to size.

Lows were easy for me to put on also true to size, toe box felt good but the heel felt hard on my feet maybe they have to be broken in I guess

Last edited:

It really is a damn shame. I love the grey ones but I've just seen too much evidence to order a pair and get it in, have it be too narrow and impossible to get on, and then look at myself like

giphy.gif

Someone mentioned they were China exclusive but they might be coming here. Copping those if they do drop here

Back
Top Bottom