Nike Lebron 17

how do the lows fit?
I've only tried a few pair on (court purple, black/red, aaaaannnd whatever the first colorway to come out was), and they DEFINITELY fit tight. I wear a 10.5, and I was going to order the court purple in an 11.

I've only tried a few pair on (court purple, black/red, aaaaannnd whatever the first colorway to come out was), and they DEFINITELY fit tight. I wear a 10.5, and I was going to order the court purple in an 11.
Toon Squad was the first colorway

Is there any chance that they could loosen up with wear or is it like wearing a shoe thats too small?

Is there any chance that they could loosen up with wear or is it like wearing a shoe thats too small?
I really doubt it. Again, I'm just speaking off of trying them on in stores, but that last time I tried on when I was seriously thinking about grabbing a pair (court purple), I actually had the laces completely... I mean COMPLETELY loosened, and they still felt VERY snug. With the laces completely loosened from me grabbing them from each lace loop and pulling the laces up a good half inch. Walking around the store with the laces THAT loose and having the shoes still feel pretty snug, that's why I was going to go 11 when I wear a 10.5.

I really doubt it. Again, I'm just speaking off of trying them on in stores, but that last time I tried on when I was seriously thinking about grabbing a pair (court purple), I actually had the laces completely... I mean COMPLETELY loosened, and they still felt VERY snug. With the laces completely loosened from me grabbing them from each lace loop and pulling the laces up a good half inch. Walking around the store with the laces THAT loose and having the shoes still feel pretty snug, that's why I was going to go 11 when I wear a 10.5.

Woooo I'm going to sit the lows out. My gosh that sounds like trouble waiting to happen with my voluptuous feet.

Personally these are one of the best 17 lows to drop. Need that sail pair for the low
D17F1175-4343-43B2-9813-DEFDD4B6DD9E.jpeg

3503A330-7C82-4AD5-B649-FFAE23B3AB6F.jpeg

These things glow no special filter other than my camera app that acts like a disposable camera

It’s a nice touch. Definitely stronger in person too
That's what's up. I remember seeing the picture on GOAT, and with the nickname, I thought that maybe just the sole was glow in the dark. But now that I see that whole panel on the upper is glow in the dark, that's a game changer for me. But in the picture on GOAT, there's more of a light green on the stripe about the midsole, where your picture shows that the stripe is like a light purple on the back a maybe goes to a darker purple towards the front, maybe even a blue.

Back
Top Bottom