Nike Lebron 17

My initial thoughts are minimal, as better pictures are needed.

All I hope is that the inline colorway doesn't have a white or clear outsole.

62259932_2106041339688710_3668786219684370221_n.jpg

4.PNG

Last edited:
The front of the shoe looks like a running shoe, which is interesting because some of my favorite shoes to ball in were running shoes. Overall, I ummm...I don't really think I like it, tho. BUT, I'm curious to see how they integrate color with all of this knit.

I’m in. Even if the Oreo pair we are looking at is fooling me on overall aesthetics, I’m still in for that color, at least. Interested to see an Actual Laker color way; 16 didn’t have one in my opinion.

It reminds me of the 8v1 with the 15 battle knit and the 10 tongue.
With the front of the 15 midsole/ outsole finished off with the air max react 270 heel / outsole.

I think I’m in. Need to see some official photos and some different colorways.

The picture with Mbappé puts the shoes in a MUCH better light that the first ones that were posted. The ankle area seems to be more fitting in the latest picture, which is definitely a good thing.

These are giving me VIII V3 vibes heavily, which is a good thing - I liked all of the VIIIs.

The new pic made them look worse to me, in terms of something to ball in. Front looks more like a running shoe. It'll be interesting to see the promotional pictures and learn about the support.

Back
Top Bottom