Nike Lebron 17

I just couldn't bring myself to do white knit. I bought two white knit sneakers of the same type before the summer and the quickness with which both got dirty was one thing....how hard they were to clean was another. So, nope. Plus, I thought these sneakers were gray. If that was the case I would've tried to cop. Either way, they went fast. I'm think there must not have been many made.

Jacques Slade did an unboxing of the Future Airs (the same package that Lebby showed off), but he talks about some of the upcoming colorways that were listed on that long scroll.

Apparently there's a purple Lakers cw that's down the pipeline.

Last edited:
Jacques Slade did an unboxing of the Future Airs (the same package that Lebby showed off), but he talks about some of the upcoming colorways that were listed on that long scroll.

Apparently there's a purple Lakers cw that's down the pipeline.

Can’t see the video but he’s probably talking about the NBA2K pair...

CB3E883F-B8CF-4790-BE5E-4555EB8392A0.jpeg
21623684-0CF5-48FD-9E94-15A3DC0C8640.jpeg

Local NDC dropped them apparently at 5 am when they always make new drops at 10 am, of course I missed them. Wanted them for my dad.

Surprised my local spot didn’t have them. For those that have them in hand or have tried them on do they “look bulky” from an aesthetic view?

JS”

They did not let me use my discount because they were labeled QS smh
and
Yess they look super bulky, they feel very plush, but it is just so different than what I am used too, VERY different and VERY high off the ground

was surprised to see the 17s in my area, tried the 17s on at my Champs (Great Mall for the bay area folks), the cushion was great but i freaking hated the lacing system, makes loosening up the laces a lil bit difficult...but they were still great, was kinda narrow, maybe wide footers could go half a size up but TTS was ok with my wide feet. might cop a pair on Nike.com and try em for a month...

Thanks for the heads up. Went in to try them on and they are Lebron 8 comfortable as mentioned. Ashes are hideous (mainly because of the swirl pattern) in person though lol. The plastic feel is not good either (especially for $200).

Back
Top Bottom