Nike Lebron 17

not feeling the ITAs/oreos/ashes...Not the biggest fan of the white outsole on the 15 Ashes, but the translucent black piece on the 17 looks kind of brown and that clear bubble is going to yellow.

not feeling the ITAs/oreos/ashes...Not the biggest fan of the white outsole on the 15 Ashes, but the translucent black piece on the 17 looks kind of brown and that clear bubble is going to yellow.
Interesting you say that, I bought them with the idea that they would look like a worn pair of these at some point.
1570182243302.jpeg

The first two colorways are drying up.

they do fit true to size which is surprised since it’s a knit based sneaker.

Comparison of my 15s next to my 17s

20191003_190840.jpg
I’ve never been much of a LeBron shoe guy, and I suppose what I’m going to say is hypocritical since I’m a huge fan of the Kobe line 5-11 ... but I feel like Nike just keeps making the same shoe over and over the past however many years with the LeBrons. Every year I wonder if it’ll be the year I really like a LeBron, and then I’m always like, oh, this shoe again? I’m good just like I was the last five times.
Interesting you say that, I bought them with the idea that they would look like a worn pair of these at some point.
1570182243302.jpeg
I don’t know WTF Nike is waiting for but it’s high time for another solid retro of these Force Maxes. Haven’t had a pair since the OGs in spring/summer ‘93 when the Fab Five made them instant legends.

I’ve never been much of a LeBron shoe guy, and I suppose what I’m going to say is hypocritical since I’m a huge fan of the Kobe line 5-11 ... but I feel like Nike just keeps making the same shoe over and over the past however many years with the LeBrons. Every year I wonder if it’ll be the year I really like a LeBron, and then I’m always like, oh, this shoe again? I’m good just like I was the last five times.

I don’t know WTF Nike is waiting for but it’s high time for another solid retro of these Force Maxes. Haven’t had a pair since the OGs in spring/summer ‘93 when the Fab Five made them instant legends.

That’s what Lebron guys think about Kobes lol

I got mine. First Lebron since lebron 14. they are impressiv. The cushionning is extraordinary.
the fit is perfect really confortable not like all the shoes K5, KD12, 34, Low2, PG3, 0.2.......
The weight is heavy but the f great cushionning man it is huge!!
Only issue, the tongue.
484g size 9.

Traction looks perfect to me.

I understand why people loved the 16!!!

16 owners who own the 17, how does the sizing compare between the two? Haven’t been able to try these on in person yet...might just eventually order online. I’ve been going .5 size down on the LBJ 14-16’s, assuming I’ll have to do the same with these.

Ya'll think I was playing but I told you I can easily wear a size 10 to 13. The proof is in the pooding

All Kobes look exactly the same to me. I can't tell the difference from the 6 to the ADs

16 owners who own the 17, how does the sizing compare between the two? Haven’t been able to try these on in person yet...might just eventually order online. I’ve been going .5 size down on the LBJ 14-16’s, assuming I’ll have to do the same with these.

I just got my same sizes in the 15s, 16s, and 17s. I have wide feet.

Cat probably don't cut his toe nails that's why he wear a sz13 and when he does he goes to his size 10.

Makes 0 sense on how you go from 10 to a 13. Your whole body coordination would be off. It's like Karl Anthony towns being 7'0 and having size 1O feet ain't no that tall wearing a size 10, and if you are, your're probably highly uncoordinated to walk properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom