Nike Lebron 17

So are we gonna get a Purple CW like the ones he wore tonight or what?
Nike:
giphy (74).gif

I’m confused as to why Nike didn’t release the pair he wore tonight, as the introductory pair of the series?! LITERALLY EVERYONE has been begging for a purple and gold cw...

the heel air being different really annoys me from a consumer standpoint. Just like when the 15's had outriggers added to the sole for stability. Perhaps this is the same thing? LeBron might have said to them that an insanely large heel unit is causing instability in the shoe, meanwhile the consumer gets left to suffer with possible stability issues without a care in the world?

Average consumer doesn't weigh 250+ lbs at 6'8 :lol:

I assume the shoes are already made. Nike not about to just throw them away now.

Average consumer doesn't weigh 250+ lbs at 6'8 :lol:

I assume the shoes are already made. Nike not about to just throw them away now.

So what about the person that is built like LeBron? Are they supposed to risk possible injury in a shoe that has to be modified after the fact?

So what about the person that is built like LeBron? Are they supposed to risk possible injury in a shoe that has to be modified after the fact?
I mean everybody has a different preference when hoopin’. Are they suppose to release the shoe with different specs for everyone? Majority of the your consumers are not built like LBJ. It’s a ****ty answer but there are other shoes you can buy that fit your needs.

there are people built like lebron but not athletic and fast. usually players with that height and carry as much muscle as him play in the paint. the standard 17’s build is more than enough for the typical player in the support and cushioning category. safe to say that for us regular folks these are more than adequate

I mean everybody has a different preference when hoopin’. Are they suppose to release the shoe with different specs for everyone? Majority of the your consumers are not built like LBJ. It’s a ****ty answer but there are other shoes you can buy that fit your needs.
there are people built like lebron but not athletic and fast. usually players with that height and carry as much muscle as him play in the paint. the standard 17’s build is more than enough for the typical player in the support and cushioning category. safe to say that for us regular folks these are more than adequate

I think you both said the same thing here, and just so i'm clear I do agree that these shoes aren't meant to be catering to every specific person. I'm just speaking from the standpoint that they have fundamentally changed a performance aspect of the shoe that goes beyond just "cushioning" or "fit". I just feel like if the size of the zoom bag is enough to make an athlete like LeBron ask for it to be changed then shouldn't that raise a fair amount of red flags? An also take the consumer out of it for a second, what about the college D1 athlete buying the retail version?

Again, I understand that they wouldn't have even put them on shelves if they thought it would be a problem for everyone but you have to admit its quite an alarming change to the point where as a longtime fan of LeBron and his shoes these little upgrades he gets added to his shoes after release make even me a bit hesitant to want to go hoop in them

i've never put it in during the order, i've always called or chatted after i get the order #
Good looking out on this man. I hit the chat up today and got the discount applied to LBJ Future Air 17s, Kyrie Pineapple 5s and the Fearless 1s that dropped today :smokin

Back
Top Bottom